colin white and a cage?!

devsfanatic

his nasal cavity is all f--d up right now. One good shot to the nose could land him in the hospital getting reconstructive surgery - and out of the lineup for significant time, and, since he didn't like the way the water condensed on the inside of the visor, he went with a cage.

Guess we all know why he took that penalty now, eh? I am shocked that Roberts used his elbow. Very shocked.

Does the NHL dish out fines to players for their dirty antics like the NFL does? Can't remember - but I do know the NFL does give fines even if not penalized during a game. If the NHL doesn't - maybe they should. Never know, it might cut down on some of this dirty crap going on in the game. Then again, I might just be delusional from the decongestants I'm on.

NYDH105111222_lower.jpg

Biron traded to the Divealanche? WHEN!? :lol:

Can't find a picture of Whitey in the cage either. :noclue:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHA

The pic is precious and he would fit right in... they need a goalie too. that was the worst embellishment fall i have seen in a while....

that was one of the worse dives i have seen in a while, but how did we get on this topic, if we were talking about whites helmet, lol

I was looking for a pic of Whitey in a cage and came across the Biron pic, just thought I'd post it for a good laugh. Still can't find a pic of that cage though. :angry: