Custom jerseys at the Den

Quinn01

Has anyone ever gotten a jersey made at the Den? Do they do good work? I dont want to pay before I get the jersey. I want to pay after. Is that possible?

Thanks guys.

Thought you already won enough jerseys and were trading extras for sticks?

My row won a gift card to the den during the preseason game and i used it to get a few jerseys. But I went to highschool with a dude that works in the den now and he gets me deals.

But I just want a Zajac jersey to get signed and retire. I dont wear my signed jerseys.

Edited by Quinn01

My row won a gift card to the den during the preseason game and i used it to get a few jerseys. But I went to highschool with a dude that works in the den now and he gets me deals.

But I just want a Zajac jersey to get signed and retire. I dont wear my signed jerseys.

Ah cool, how much were the gift cards for? I once won a gift cert to the melting pot restaurant for a free meal for 2. I didn't know what the hell it was back then (this was 4 or 5 years ago) so I gave it to a friend. Now I love that restaurant and for a full meal for 2 which is 4 courses, the bill usually comes to around $90-120. Dammit! lol

Anyways yeah I used to wear my old Peluso that was signed, but over the years spilled crap on it and wish I hadn't. Now it is too small for me to wear.

Exactly, Im a clutz so I will end up spilling crap on me like mustard or something that wont come out all the way or having some bum spill something on me so I really dont want to risk it. The gift card was for 300 so I got 2 jerseys one of which you have.

Exactly, Im a clutz so I will end up spilling crap on me like mustard or something that wont come out all the way or having some bum spill something on me so I really dont want to risk it. The gift card was for 300 so I got 2 jerseys one of which you have.

Wow, that is sweet. I went to a couple of the pre-season games and saw them giving gift cards to entire rows, but didn't know for that much. Congrats.

Just a shot in the dark here...

If you "went to highschool with a dude that works in the den now and he gets [you] deals", your best bet would be to ask that person, since he must be in the loop to get you "deals". :ECW:

Just in case anyone wants to know, its 65 for both Premier and Authentic jerseys however, the Authentic needs to be sent out to be stitched.

So it is $65 for an authentic blank jersey? Is it the Edge style or old CCM style? I might be interested in getting an authentic blank.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.