GDT Bruins @ Devils 7:00pm EST

RunninWithTheDevil

Some people feel there are good things going on with this team but to me the Devils are just a giant cluster fvck right now. New coaches, new players, injuries, players not being on top of their games... It is what it is I guess.

I'm just gonna try to take a step back and enjoy the finer points of the game, like watching Clarkson fall all over the place like a fvcking dope. It's actually quite comical to follow him through a game if you don't take him too seriously. Whatever, sh!t is just way too tense with this team and it may just make for a long season if certain things don't fall into place the way we hope they will.

08 - 09 feels like a long time ago but boy would it sure be nice to get back to a time like that. It was a lot of fun watching a team where you didn't have to worry about where goals were going to come from.

Edited by Sickman

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone just catch that in the MSG update thing? They showed a few seconds of the Isles/Avs game and thats on MSG+2 and it was in HD... I just checked and the on 99/414 its not HD, but if they can manage to air a clip of MSG+2 games in HD why cant they do the entire broadcast in it as well :noclue:

The saving grace for me are guys like Tao and JJ. It's nice to see young guys go out there and do well.

The team played well that period but it's the same old story: they can't score for sh!t on the power play and they have ZERO finish. It's actually funny at this point. You would think there is a force field in front of the opposing net.

Langenbrunner, haha, man that was good.

Edited by Sickman

The saving grace for me are guys like Tao and JJ. It's nice to see young guys go out there and do well.

The team played well that period but it's the same old story: they can't score for sh!t on the power play and they have ZERO finish. It's actually funny at this point. You would think there is a force field in front of the opposing net.

Langenbrunner, haha, man that was good.

Not even getting a decent scoring chance on a minute twenty two man advantage much less the entire period does not equal playing well. Yeah they didn't give up many chances to other side, but that doesn't win games, and certainly won't win this one.

A good team would be stomping Tim Thomas's guts out right now. We're not a good team, hence the score.

Not even getting a decent scoring chance on a minute twenty two man advantage much less the entire period does not equal playing well. Yeah they didn't give up many chances to other side, but that doesn't win games, and certainly won't win this one.

A good team would be stomping Tim Thomas's guts out right now. We're not a good team, hence the score.

Well I thought they moved the puck well, at times. I mean I'm just comparing it to the other games so far. There have been times when these guys couldn't get out of their own way. Baby steps. I'll take anything semi-positive at this point.