O-M-G

H.E. Pennypacker

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. THIS SONG REALLY SUCKS AND HAS NO BUSINESS BEING A GOAL SCORING SONG!"

Yeah.... No.

+1, it's not upbeat enough. I'd rather hear OH MY GOD by Usher cuz it's got that Ohh oh ohhh ohh that can be done by the audience, but nonetheless, we might not see him score for a long time... esp if A-train gets healthy again.

the people on this board listen to sh!t. take a look at the music thread in the general section it is filled with utter garbage.

Hopefully you don't listen to Jamiroquai because that would be rather sad.

Hey, Man, no reason to get all testy people listen to what they listen to. You listen to what you listen to and I can dig that. If you like Lady Gaga and Creed then that's all well and good. This is Team.

, porcupine tree,

I have one of their albums. I used to listen to Jamiroquai waaay back when they first came out in 94 fo sho!

swedish heavy metal JESUS.

do you like dungen or the amazing?

What's wrong with Swedish metal? I'm not an Opeth fan, I tend to like the darker stuff, but The Haunted, Arch Enemy, At the Gates, that's good stuff yo!

Opeth is pretty far from the generic sweedish death metal, especially since they are the extension of porcupine tree now. i'm not into rororo at all, mostly the melancholic aspects of akerfeldt intrigues me. swords and dragons and sh!t are major repellent for me.

my ultra recent addition is mastodon, their latest album crack the skye is equally intriguing since it's far from the generic death metal stuff.

i guess i like any band that is in a genre but is at the progressive edge of it, and in before rap country since i do like the fringe edges of those as well.

Edited by ZeroGravityFat