Upcoming Autograph Signings

Quinn01

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric Boulton will be signing at Gabby's on the Blvd in Wood-Ridge, NJ on November 9 from 8-10 PM. $25 on equipment and it comes with a free 8x10 photo. $30 for pucks and also a free 11x14 photo.

According to the event page on facebook:

$25.00 PER SIGNATURE ON ANY JERSEYS AND STICKS.

$25.00 PER SIGNATURE THAT COMES WITH A FREE 8X10 PHOTO.

$30.00 PER SIGNATURE ON PUCKS AND ALSO A FREE 11X14 PHOTO.

****IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THIS PAGE AND YOU WILL BE ATTENDING, MENTION THIS PAGE ALONG WITH SECTION 233 CRAZIES PAGE (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Section-233-Crazies/144628805584655) AT THE SIGNING YOU WILL GET ALL THE DISCOUNTS!

IF PAGES ARE NOT MENTIONED AT THE SIGNING THEN IT WILL BE $5.00 EXTRA ON THE FREE 8X10 PHOTOS ($30) AND $10 EXTRA ON THE PUCKS WITH THE FREE 11X14 PHOTOS ($40)! SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU MENTION ANY ONE OF THE TWO PAGES FOR THE DISCOUNTS!****

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=286370084724968

Edited by Quinn01

I heard that Ilya Kovalchuk will be signing autos to help Lokomotiv families with the trajedy. $17 bucks I think. I don't know where or how though.

Kovalchuk is raising money in his own way. For ever donation of $17.00 USD or more you will receive an autographed 8″x10″ photo of the Russian sniper. In addition, the first 71 donations of $71.00 or above will receive an autographed personalized Kovalchuk player t-shirt. The t-shirt and photos are only available to individuals within the United States and Canada, but please don’t let that stop you from donating. If you are overseas please help if you can. The items will ship within 5-10 business days after the donation is received. It’s a really unique way for Kovy to help raise money for a great cause. Let’s show the world what hockey fans can do when they put their minds to it!

If you want to help you can send your donation in the form of a check to the “KHL Yaroslavl Family Fund.”

mail it to:

PuckAgency LLC

C/O the KHL Yaroslavl Family Fund

555 Pleasantville Road

North Building, Suite 210

Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510

United States

Please include your name and mailing address with your donation

Rantsports.com

Moose and Josefson together at Park East. This is Josefson's first public appearance.

Tuesday November 22, 2011.

Park East Restaurant and Lounge in Hazlet, NJ

6-8PM

$29 for 1 auto from each player on anything. $23 reserve price

$45 Photo op

$95 VIP

* No waiting on line. As the first 20min of Hedberg & Josefson getting there is set aside for a private meet and greet with our V.I.P. guest to get their item signed and take their photo ops

* FREE JSA authentication on your signed item (valued at $12.00)

* Signed photo op with you & both Hedberg & Josefson (valued at $45.00)

* (1) signed item of each Hedberg & Josefson on any item you bring or purchase at the event (valued at $29.00)

* (1) FREE surprise autograph item of a current or past NJ Devil (valued up to $500) as it could be a photo, signed jersey or anything in between.

• 4 weeks later...

Adam Larsson and Mattias Tedenby Doing A Signing Together!

Main Street Sports in Woodbridge, NJ on December 7th, 2011 6-8PM.

To order tickets call Main Street Sports at

732-634-7474

No Prices Listed Yet.

Edited by Quinn01

Definently going, whered you find this out?

Im on the email list for signings and also get word from various store owners.

I as well plan on being there for this signing. Obviously going for Larsson.

Edited by Quinn01

Im on the email list for signings and also get word from various store owners.

I as well plan on being there for this signing. Obviously going for Larsson.

Alright cool. Ill be there for me and my gf to get out teddy jerseys signed. and obviously larsson.

anyone go to the elias signing?

I didnt go this time around but I was at his last one. He is most likely the nicest Devil I have met. Clarkson is a close second.

Patty may have been more excited to meet me then I was to meet him. He really appreciates his fans.

Wow just a side note from Sports Minded:

OMG!!!! 600 People showed up for Victor Cruz!!! Thank You!!! Thank You!!! Thank you!!!!!....he was so awesome.... stayed till 9:30 and signed for everyone.... ran out of everything to sign.....did not even get an autograph for the store!.... Thank you staff for staying so late!!!

off their facebook. That is just.......nuts.

Moose and Josefson together at Park East. This is Josefson's first public appearance.

Tuesday November 22, 2011.

Park East Restaurant and Lounge in Hazlet, NJ

6-8PM

$29 for 1 auto from each player on anything. $23 reserve price

$45 Photo op

$95 VIP

* No waiting on line. As the first 20min of Hedberg & Josefson getting there is set aside for a private meet and greet with our V.I.P. guest to get their item signed and take their photo ops

* FREE JSA authentication on your signed item (valued at $12.00)

* Signed photo op with you & both Hedberg & Josefson (valued at $45.00)

* (1) signed item of each Hedberg & Josefson on any item you bring or purchase at the event (valued at $29.00)

* (1) FREE surprise autograph item of a current or past NJ Devil (valued up to $500) as it could be a photo, signed jersey or anything in between.

Got the VIP package for this. I'll be bringing Moose and JJ's sticks to get signed!

• 2 weeks later...

Ken, how was Josefson?

Great event. Both players were great and JJ was looking good getting stronger by the day. Looked like he could play now and he's really itching to play now, too.

If this place has a signing again, i highly recommend it. Nice bar area, food prices are kind of high but it's to be expected. I was given tickets but had to donate them back as they were for the Columbus game and i was going to be away.

Great event. Both players were great and JJ was looking good getting stronger by the day. Looked like he could play now and he's really itching to play now, too.

If this place has a signing again, i highly recommend it. Nice bar area, food prices are kind of high but it's to be expected. I was given tickets but had to donate them back as they were for the Columbus game and i was going to be away.

Ive met Moose a few times and hes a super super nice guy. More then willing to actually have a conversation with you, especially little kids. Also great to hear that Josefson is looking good and feels ready to come back.

Edited by Quinn01

Ive met Moose a few times and hes a super super nice guy. More then willing to actually have a conversation with you, especially little kids. Awesome to hear that Josefson is looking good and feels ready to come back.

He's definetly a great guy, there were people i was mingling with who met him for the 1st time and they were saying the same.

Edited by SJP20

• 2 weeks later...

Brodeur at Central Park Restaurant in Roselle, NJ February 28th 2012 from 6-8 PM.

Any Item signed will be $89.00.

It will be $40 per inscription.

Tickets available online or call JAG Sports at 732-928-8600.

JAG SPORTS MARKETING, LLC

WWW.JAGSPORTSMARKETING.COM

732-928-8600

Kovalchuk will be at Park East January 18th 6-8 PM

$69 any item, $25 inscriptions, $109 Photo Op Signed.

For tickets call Jag Sports.

All proceeds going to the KHL Yaroslavl Victims Families Fund!!!!

376113_10150419823577098_127827432097_8782841_1742380058_n.jpg

Edited by Quinn01

Whoever is pricing these signings can shove it up their ass.

Yeha I thought the same thing but on the other hand, atleast Kovy is donating all proceeds to yaroslavl victim's families.

Edited by Quinn01

Kovalchuk will be at Park East January 18th 6-8 PM

$69 any item, $25 inscriptions, $109 Photo Op Signed.

For tickets call Jag Sports.

All proceeds going to the KHL Yaroslavl Victims Families Fund!!!!

376113_10150419823577098_127827432097_8782841_1742380058_n.jpg

i think the first public appearance part is incorrect since he did sign at hockey money in woodbridge

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.