Devils Free Ticket Contest to Saturdays Game 10/23

Quinn01

The Devils are giving away tickets to Saturdays game against Buffalo.

"Lawns by Yorkshire has just joined our team as a proud sponsor. Now they want you to join us for Saturday's game! Lawn’s by Yorkshire is going to give Devils fans 30 pairs of tickets. Ten pairs over the next three days starting today (Wednesday-Friday)."

Enter Here

Edited by Quinn01

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would imagine that the tickets are all next to eachother. Atleast I hope so.

Yeah they probably will... I have a feeling the tickets are going to be in a really good section... like low behind the goal.... or the somewhere in the 200's. I mean they are free plus a free calendar, so I really don't mind. :koolaid:

The Devils are giving away 10 pairs of tickets per game for 3 games. Make sure you enter the contest.

So far for Saturdays game, 6 of the 10 possible winners are members of NJdevs, including myself.

Congrats to everyone else. This section will be all NJdevs. :cheers:

I won a pair also.

That is awesome! NJDevs.com representing in the contest.

Good work everyone and Congrats.

Winners:

Quinn01

Colin226

Robdeselich88

ATLL765

StormJosh

Schneidpants

Estreetcrew3

NYGDevils32

JRZYRIPPER

MrMoney

10 out of 10 possible winners.

It is 10 pairs, Wed, Thursday, Friday... So a total of 30 pairs :) I am picking the tickets up tomorrow.

Yeah your right, Im dumb and dont know how to read.

"Lawns by Yorkshire has just joined our team as a proud sponsor. Now they want you to join us for Saturday's game! Lawn’s by Yorkshire is going to give Devils fans 30 pairs of tickets. Ten pairs over the next three days starting today (Wednesday-Friday)."

Edited by Quinn01

I won as well! I was just about to buy a pair through the fan club offer and when I opened my email to get the link, there was the email saying I won! This is insane how many people from here won. That'd be sick if we were all together.

Well they are giving away tickets for the next few days to the game. So just because you havent heard anything today doesnt mean you havent won. keep checking your emails. Im sure its not easy to send out all those emails to 30 people.