Devils Free Ticket Contest to Saturdays Game 10/23

Quinn01

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Devils are giving away tickets to Saturdays game against Buffalo.

"Lawns by Yorkshire has just joined our team as a proud sponsor. Now they want you to join us for Saturday's game! Lawn’s by Yorkshire is going to give Devils fans 30 pairs of tickets. Ten pairs over the next three days starting today (Wednesday-Friday)."

Enter Here

Members who have Won:

Quinn01

Colin226

Robdeselich88

ATLL765

StormJosh

Schneidpants

Estreetcrew3

NYGDevils32

JRZYRIPPER

MrMoney

Dead

aLowDrudge

The Rock 07

Hurricane1091

95Crash

Zubie#8

Devilsfan118

Aznjsn

Meals on Wheels

oofrostonoo

put me on that list now...ha ha. 10 pairs my ass.

put me on that list now...ha ha. 10 pairs my ass.

oh my bad - 10 pairs a day for 3 days. still a crock i think. they don't want the building empty on a saturday night.

---- I just got off the phone with the box office. The woman told me that the tickets are going to be "best available" upon arrival. This leads me to beleive that we will not be sitting near eachother. However, best available makes me think that if there are seats on the 2nd row from the glass there is a chance someone in this board could potentially grab them.

So good luck to everyone on getting the best seats. :cheers:

---- I just got off the phone with the box office. The woman told me that the tickets are going to be "best available" upon arrival. This leads me to beleive that we will not be sitting near eachother. However, best available makes me think that if there are seats on the 2nd row from the glass there is a chance someone in this board could potentially grab them.

So good luck to everyone on getting the best seats. :cheers:

the girl who sold me my season tickets said they will probably be in Mezzanine\Balcony. my guess is between 101 - 107.

I'd be willing to guess that the 30 pairs of tickets is probably more like 60 pairs based on attendance so far this season... :lol:

Well that and the fact that it seems like 80% of the people who entered here and on HF already won tickets (theoretically making up about 100% of the winners), which is extremely unlikely.

So either we all misread the promo and they're actually giving away 30 pairs a day or the Devils are secretly giving away more than they're saying.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Does anyone know a phone # I could call to try and have my tickets exchanged for a different night? I mean, I know it's probably not going to happen, but I might as well try

try 973-757-6600 Its the customer service of the box offices covering the Devils.

Edited by Quinn01

The sponsor is giving away 30 pairs of tickets. No mention was made on how many tickets the Devils are giving away themselves as part of this offer ;)

I say if it puts people in the seats, it is good! More bodies even with free tickets - more concession purchases, etc. Means a few more dollars in revenue vs empty seats.

Awesome, that was what I needed.

In summary:

-Cannot exchange tickets

-Can only pass them off to a family member with the same last name

So I'm officially SOL :saddevil:

Do they need ID to show that you have the same last name? hmm I can make an ID (using crayons) if it would get me an extra pair of tickets so I can bring my neighbors also:)

Did they happen to mention in what section(s) tickets would be?

Edited by Dead