GDT - Devils at NY Rangers

Satans Hockey

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how our guys get penalties, their guys do the same things and nothing.. OMG got that junky interference, same thing happened to Zubrus and nothing. That's some serious horsesh!t officiating the last 5 minutes of the game (if not the whole game)

I don't like the idea of firing a coach just 9 games into the season, but I have never seen the Devils this sloppy, this uninspired, and make such bad decisions with the puck. There is no cohesion, it's like this team didn't have a training camp.

We can't let this go on much further. This team has too much talent top to bottom. If MacLean is in over his head, if there is some sort of mutiny...I don't know. But they look bad and disinterested.

I have my issues with Lemaire and Robinson...but I think they're proven hands and I'd feel much more secure with them running the show.

Edited by '7'

I don't like the idea of firing a coach just 9 games into the season, but I have never seen the Devils this sloppy, this uninspired, and make such bad decisions with the puck. There is no cohesion, it's like this team didn't have a training camp.

We can't let this go on much further. This team has too much talent top to bottom. If MacLean is in over his head, if there is some sort of mutiny...I don't know. But they look bad and disinterested.

I have my issues with Lemaire and Robinson...but I think they're proven hands and I'd feel much more secure with them running the show.

the team isn't that good. bottom line. there's a huge turnover, new players, injuries, total greenhorns who probably shouldn't be playing in the NHL, floaters, washouts (Elias looks toasted, he's a one zone player now, look at the speed on that SH play. even a couple of years ago, he gets free, etc.

you can change the coach, but you're still going to have to blow up the team.

if they keep their core, they're insane. it's over.