GDT - Devils at NY Rangers

Satans Hockey

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Devils got raped that last minute.

For as unpleased as I was with the Devils over the first 40, you're dead on with this. They brought it that third period and were on the sh!t end of the stick in terms of officiating. Really pissed me the fvck off tbh. Loved the stick hold right in front of the net.

I mean, if I scour the current roster, the only things I feel they have that are worthwhile or live up to their billing somewhat are.

Zajac

Parise

Zubrus

Kovalchuk

Pelley

White

Taormina

Marty

you can't win like this. everything else is the sh!ts, has no future, or is here too early.

The team was finally watchable in the 3rd period, but one relatively good period is never enough to get a W. On to the western road trip we go. Sometimes it's refreshing for the team and staying together for over a week on a trip like this can help the guys stick together a bit more. This can only be a good thing right now.

This is a test, too. If we get a disastrous result out west, I say Johnny Mac might have to go. We'll be 14 games into the season after this road trip and if we still have two or three wins, then it's absolutely unacceptable and heads have to roll.

fvck kovalchuk man j-v-b pushed lou to sign him and ruined the franchise i hope that fvck goes bankrupt and is forced to sell the team.

When we miss the playoffs these next few years, it will hit him.

I mean this team was doing so well without Kovalchuk. Right?

Yes, we were.

LOL at the kovy haters. Imagine we didnt hoave kovy on this team oh wait the 6 1 loss to buffalo oh thats right.

If we didn't have Kovy we would have better defensemen and players who know how to play as a unit.

Yup, instead of losing in round one, we skip the entire playoffs to avoid such humiliation.

+1

lol yeah obviously... without kovie it would be way better uh? we have done MIRACLES while he was off the ice so far... he's leading the team in points so without him... all thoses points we got... gone... victory against buffalo gone... who would we have sign then? Kozlov? oh yeah with kozlov we'd be 7-0-0 for sure

im getting really tired of the trash talk about kovie getting paid too much and bla bla... jesus christ...

he is the 22nd highest cap hit in the league... in those first 21 there's 5 having more points than him

Ovechkin, Malkin, Crosby, Thornton, Datsyuk... so jesus christ... calm down people

We were? I guess making the playoffs and losing in the 1st round is good enough for you.

Last year, aside we had teams that had to potential to win it all. So hope was alive.

Last year, there was no hope. We turned into a group of misguided individuals so I don't think anyone saw the Devils as a threat as they did in years past.

lol yeah obviously... without kovie it would be way better uh? we have done MIRACLES while he was off the ice so far... he's leading the team in points so without him... all thoses points we got... gone... victory against buffalo gone... who would we have sign then? Kozlov? oh yeah with kozlov we'd be 7-0-0 for sure

im getting really tired of the trash talk about kovie getting paid too much and bla bla... jesus christ...

he is the 22nd highest cap hit in the league... in those first 21 there's 5 having more points than him

Ovechkin, Malkin, Crosby, Thornton, Datsyuk... so jesus christ... calm down people

Oh good he's leading our team in points! YAY just like Atlanta!!!!