NJ vs Dallas Thread

Jas0nMacIsaac

Boucher looked like he took it right in the nose from my seats (good angle

on it from my end)... the first words out of our mouth "looks like Amy may

have a roomate tonight !!"

hey dd15 you know I'm in like 5 of your pics right ?? :D

YOU ARE?!?! :o

It seems that Boucher got high on the cheek cause he has a cut on his cheek and above his eye. Good thing it didn't hit the other eye cause it's the one that needed surgery a few seasons ago. But I don't know what else is wrong cause they had not done x-rays yet. But that's what Tippit said in the press conference and that his eye was swollen pretty bad already.

yes I am.. I was DIRECTLY across from you.. nice job :D

well he's spending the night in the hospital... so if Amy gets arrested.. we know why :D

and they picked one hell of night to play like s-h-i-t :P

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank ya!

eek! 19 posts today for me.... I think that's means I should to go to bed. Hopefully in the morning we will hear more about Jamie's injury and get updated on Boucher and if you friend is hanging with him in the hospital! :D

anytime.. you going Sunday ??? Should be a less eventful day :D

well I think they just released Amy... so Bouch (or B-Ouch as I call him) can breathe

a BIG sigh of relief !!

LMAO... very entertaining stuff Crasher, DallasDev, Sammy, etc :lol: . Fun to read when you're home late from a night shift.

I didn't see any of this game at all because of stupid Metro :puke: . Because of it, there's no Center Ice feed for those tilts.

In any event, I caught the highlights on SportsDesk earlier. Think they repeat that show just a little :blink: ? That one save Brodeur made on Guerin might have been his best save of the year. Best save probably and then Arnott tapped in the rebound. And yeah, DallasDev. You sounded right about Morrow. It looked like he was giving Stevens a hard time behind the net. He's a very good player. Got him on my Fantasy Hockey team too along with Guerin. Man, are both having great years or what? Wow... Marshall got pounded in that first fight and the second was a little wacky with the refs in the way.

I'm surprised Langenbrunner wound up with the worst of it on the hit he put on Modano.

Also, Turco has played better his last four or five starts. I wonder if it's a coincidence. I traded for him in my league two weeks ago and now he's winning. I hope it continues ;) .

Also, Turco has played better his last four or five starts. I wonder if it's a coincidence. I traded for him in my league two weeks ago and now he's winning. I hope it continues ;) .

Chico was saying he got new pads. He picked a fine time to get hot! :argh:

/me checks out the pictures.

/me plays "Where's CRASHER?"

#10 (right above Madden)

#11 (between Gionta and Elias)

#15 (right above Pandolfo)

#16 (behind the scoreboard on the other side of the building :D )

and right above Niedermayer in the dsc00063. jpg too

I didn't move a bit during warmups once they made us move behind

the 'safety nets so no one gets hit with any pucks'... morons :noclue:

I'm the first white jersey by where the Devils leave the ice... I was too busy seeing

if they (or I) got pics of Amy getting smacked in the head with the puck :D

I was soooo tempted to ask which room Sykora was in back in 2000 !!!

turco was hardly hot or a star of that game... if we got four good shots on him

all game that would have been an effort :P

*blames Amy completely cause they did take her by the Devils as they were going

to the locker room !*

turco was hardly hot or a star of that game... if we got four good shots on him

all game that would have been an effort :P

*blames Amy completely cause they did take her by the Devils as they were going

to the locker room !*

That wasn't what I was saying though. He's starting to play better in general. Seeing he's got new pads, someone oughta go measure them! Make sure they aren't Giggified or anything. :D

Hmmm, me wonders how many times Amy will be mentioned in this thread. :P:D

Yeah I know he's been better.. I have been stuck watching them for 2 weeks now :D

one more game left.. I miss my cappuccino woman :P

Just wait till I get the juice up for this recap... live amy updates every intermission :evil:

well I think they just released Amy... so Bouch (or B-Ouch as I call him) can breathe

a BIG sigh of relief !!

Nope, I won't be there on Sunday. Have a good time though at your last game! BTW I remembered what else pissed me off about last night... we didn't even get tacos out of it!!!! :angry:

a BIG sigh of relief !!

Nope, I won't be there on Sunday. Have a good time though at your last game! BTW I remembered what else pissed me off about last night... we didn't even get tacos out of it!!!! :angry:

you know that was my one saving grace.. when Stevens hog tied and tackled that

dude on the empty net it was my one moral victory... NO TACO FOR Y'ALL :D

I got like 12 of the coupons if ya want them !! B)

Injury update:

He was sent back to New Jersey during the game to have the injury evaluated. (sorry if you already knew) and the current infor on Boucher, i'm not sure how current it really is: He had cuts on his cheek and over his left eye and is day-to-day.

Edited by dallasdevil15

Ok this is the AMY that got beemed in the head with the puck! Thanks Crasher for making me famous. *LOL*

Just wanted to share that it was cool seeing all the devils up close like that. Gomer waived and said hi to me so it was worth it even though I had blood running all down my face and in my hair. *LOL*

Anyway, I got to keep the puck and no I didn't even get to see Bouch at the Hospital. But my friend saw Doug Armstrong and Bouch's wife there. :D

Edited by GoGoGomer

Good to hear you're OK! I guess you had a true hockey face with the blood and all. :D

So uhh is Bouch's wife a hottie? Hehe I guess I shouldn't be asking a girl that huh? :unsure::D

Well I'm a girl and I am the one that saw her ... and yes she is a hottie, but did you really expect she wouldn't be? Since she's a hockey wife and all.

Good to hear you're OK!  I guess you had a true hockey face with the blood and all. :D

So uhh is Bouch's wife a hottie?  Hehe I guess I shouldn't be asking a girl that huh? :unsure::D

Well I'm a girl and I am the one that saw her ... and yes she is a hottie, but did you really expect she wouldn't be? Since she's a hockey wife and all.

Hey, ya never know. Osgoods wife is pretty ordinary looking. Compared to other hockey wives that is.