Official License plates for NJ Devils!

DevilMinder

The only reason I would be hesitant to get one is just to not give any reason to some drunk moron to fvck with my car.

Nice! Looking forward to ordering one! Looks like the most letters you can use is 5 or will it be 6 letters?

May have just changed my mind now. lol. You make a very good valid point SH. Not getting one now. Can imagine a Flyers or Rangers fan keying up or destroying your car.

Well, there goes that idea!!! :o

Edited by njdevils2003champs

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's silly -- I have a little logo sticker and no one has ever keyed my car or otherwise vandalized it.

Funny how you guys will spend hundreds on shirts, pay out $20 to stand in line and have a guy sign something for you and none of the money is going to a worthy cause. Funnier still is that you gladly give your money to corporate america but won't give to the government -- which is basically your money or at least more of it can come back to you than any feckin' NHL player woudl giv eyou or any NHL team or any sports store or anyone else who might get the money you happily shell out... :argh:

That's silly -- I have a little logo sticker and no one has ever keyed my car or otherwise vandalized it.

The worst that's ever happened to me was when I had a Devils logo magnet on my car. Flyers fans stole it. That's all. Of course, I was interning at Philly's Comcast SportsNet at the time, and my car was parked outside the Wachovia Center on a Flyers gamenight when the Devils weren't even in town. :whistling:

According to the NJ MVC website:

MVC Vanity Plate Rules

Therefore, please keep in mind that there are other restrictions to vanity plates, including if you have committed some driving offenses in the last 10 years such as DUI, reckless driving, and causing death of others while behind the wheel.

It may or may not deal with the Devils plate, but just keep in mind that it might.

Well, there goes that idea!!! :o

Seriously....SH makes a really good and valid point. The last thing we all need is a damaged car for having a Devils license plate. Just don't drive to NYC, NY, PA, Philadelphia and possibly South Jersey having a Devils license plate on your car. lol. Still up in the air with this and the $60 is a little over priced. One time fee yes but not every year.

Seriously....SH makes a really good and valid point. The last thing we all need is a damaged car for having a Devils license plate. Just don't drive to NYC, NY, PA, Philadelphia and possibly South Jersey having a Devils license plate on your car. lol. Still up in the air with this and the $60 is a little over priced. One time fee yes but not every year.

For the most part, if you drive to NYC or NY in general with a Devils license plate or logo somewhere on your car, no one is going give a s**t.

Ha--on that note:

Courier Post (South Jersey newspaper) article on the new license plates.

http://www.courierpostonline.com/article/20101115/NEWS01/11150334/License-plate-for-Devils-falls-flat

Ha--on that note:

Courier Post (South Jersey newspaper) article on the new license plates.

http://www.courierpostonline.com/article/20101115/NEWS01/11150334/License-plate-for-Devils-falls-flat

Amazing. A story basically suggesting that Flyers fans key and/or side-swipe any car with a Devils license plate. Even that team's columnists are slope-browed scumbags.

I could understand the $60 fee & $10-15/year, but the $60/year is going to

keep the 'sales' down.

Does anyone know how it works with the Cancer plates, battleship,

shore to please, etc. plates? Is it also this costly?

I have been waiting for years fr the Devils plate. However I thought it would be like the Battleship plate which is +$15 per year and the $15 goes to a charity!

The Devils plate is nothing special and at $60 per year it is outrageous... and it is just a logo!

Anyone know where the $60 goes?

• 1 year later...