Do not worry

dantesinferno

There's somethign else you all might not understand....

You all are familiar with my Michiganders can snatch defeat from the jaws a victory rant...

well... we have a new problem I'm a little familiar with as my formative years were spent in St Paul...

Maybe none of you will understand, but there is a certain mindset - it's unshakable is kind of the problem. It's wonderful and yet... well... it is what it is... the Minnesota Man mindset... and it's just where we are and why we cannot get ACTION, just commiseration in that stupid locker room.

Minnesota Men

It seems like a joke..... but it's not you all. It's something that kind of has to be understood for any real solution to come about here.

There is good news for Devil's fans. There are 5 stages to the grieving process:

1. Denial.

2. Anger.

3. Bargaining.

4. Depression.

5. Acceptance.

After the Canuck's game I have reached stage 5 bliss.

I'm at stage 5, hoping the team will crumble even more so at least we get a decent draft pick next summer.

Not all is lost, but it definitely feels that way right now. It can't get any worse (fingers and lets crossed)

So what I'm saying is -- not exactly there's no passion... it's just it gets stifled out of respect and good manners and I dunno what....

so --- some how when you just get a little east guys can retain some of that stolid thing but then they can lose it and get all passionate and make things happen. The Quebecois live and let live thing mixed with absolutely NOTHING wrong stolid support.... you just never get a firey passion. Michiganders can lose it and find that passion with the right button pushed... Minnesotans... it's not in my blood so I just can't tell you.... :noclue: