Obama's visit to India

I really really really hope this Indian official is way off base.

Link

"The huge amount of around $200 million would be spent on security, stay and other aspects of the Presidential visit," a top official of the Maharashtra Government privy to the arrangements for the high-profile visit said."

Sure they rented an entire hotel and took several planes but still doesn't get to 200mil per day. I guess once you add in the warships etc. If it is that freakin dangerous and costly why go? At least we as citizens don't need that $200 mil per day. Everything is going well and our debt is completely under control.

Edited by devilsadvoc8

I really really really hope this Indian official is way off base.

Link

Sure they rented an entire hotel and took several planes but still doesn't get to 200mil per day. I guess once you add in the warships etc. If it is that freakin dangerous and costly why go? At least we as citizens don't need that $200 mil per day. Everything is going well and our debt is completely under control.

I sure hope they are talking about Rupes per day, but even 4 million US dollars a day is way too much.

I have been to the Hotel that Clinton stayed at in Delhi, it is very nice, but no way they are spending 4 million dollars a day out there.

No sources on an obscure website being linked to by Drudge which makes the president look like he's smoking blunts made of $100 bills. Not the best way to get information.

As I indicated in my first sentence, I hope it was wrong. As usual you'd rather shoot the messenger.

Facts- they took several planes, had staff arrive at least a week early, rented an entire hotel, etc. I hope the trip is worth it. The cost can't be small. I am hoping it isn't $200mil a day.

I'll be sure to look at the next article you post to make sure it contains lots of legitimate sources for EVERY assertion it makes.

Edited by devilsadvoc8

As I indicated in my first sentence, I hope it was wrong. As usual you'd rather shoot the messenger.

Facts- they took several planes, had staff arrive at least a week early, rented an entire hotel, etc. I hope the trip is worth it. The cost can't be small. I am hoping it isn't $200mil a day.

I'll be sure to look at the next article you post to make sure it contains lots of legitimate sources for EVERY assertion it makes.

I read your post...not trying to put you down.

Just saying that the article seemed to be pulled out of the authors ass.... and Drudge and all these people give this stuff exposure to a sh!tload of people.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.