FREE TICKETS 11/10 VS BUFFALO

ThreeCups

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can they really be hurting this bad with selling tickets to this game?

I would seriously be surprised if they sold more than 10,000 tickets to this game. Heck, when Brodeur got hurt two years ago we had a midweek game against Buffalo that barely cracked 10,000 and that was when the team was still 6-2. At 4-10-1 there'll be a lot more of this sadly.

The Devils are really making a mistake with this promotion in my opinion. It just isn't good business to give free tickets away to anyone for one game let alone two. Fans keep getting them for free and chances are they aren't going to want to pay full price again. It also pisses off anyone who has purchased tickets to this game a lot.

Unfortunate that it has to come to this. For anyone here who never get to go to a game or usually can't afford it because of tough times, enjoy the game.

Edited by devilsrule33

Yea that's what I meant, if I don't have time to pick them up before Wed, can I go the day of the game and pick em up? And did anyone pick em up yet, I don't want to go and find this is a scam and be S.O.L.

Yeah, this is very sketchy and seems too good to be true. I've never done will call before either, I always print the tickets out if possible.

We just show up at the PNC Tower (by the Devils Den store?) and bring the ID papers up to the window?

Yeah, this is very sketchy and seems too good to be true. I've never done will call before either, I always print the tickets out if possible.

We just show up at the PNC Tower (by the Devils Den store?) and bring the ID papers up to the window?

You are correct sir!

This should be fun. I'm going with my nephew :evil: He's so freaking adorable and he has it in his head he loves hockey but refuses to put on skates. He hates the concept of falling on ice!

My daughter in convinced she's born hockey star... she's never played though. She loves ice skating because she's better at it than any of her friends - meaning she doesn't fall on her rump every 10 seconds.

Yea that's what I meant, if I don't have time to pick them up before Wed, can I go the day of the game and pick em up? And did anyone pick em up yet, I don't want to go and find this is a scam and be S.O.L.

There is 0% chance that this is a scam. It is 100% legitimate, and you WILL get free tix to the game. I know they say "When something seems too good to be true, it is!", but that sentiment does not apply to the 2010-2011 NJ Devils and their ticket giveaways!

Dammit, I missed on this one and I still have to get tickets for the game. As for the STH vs giveaways you will always have that problem with promos but you try to make it up by giving other perks to the STH like having a devil bring the tickets or some of the other items they gave to early renewals.

Dammit, I missed on this one and I still have to get tickets for the game. As for the STH vs giveaways you will always have that problem with promos but you try to make it up by giving other perks to the STH like having a devil bring the tickets or some of the other items they gave to early renewals.

Team BBQ, (4) ledge seats, meet and greet with the players, holiday gift... yeah those are the perks... Oh and Free tickets to 3 games (which I haven't seen yet)...

These free ticket promo's do not bother me, I get the tickets and give them to my friends. For Wednesday I gave them to friends that have NEVER been to a game before. Just sucks I can not make it.

Edited by Dead