GDT: Buffalo Sabres @New Jersey Devils 7:00 EST

Devil Fan

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like i'm knowing this enroth guy, but not from the nhl, from his time in europe. did he ever play for the swedish national team, does anybody know? hockeydb's got no statistics listed.

well, whatever. let's crash the ikea-made-goalie and bring him back to the shop ;)

He's played quite a few games for the national team. He was nominated for rookie of the year in 2008 but came up short to Daniel Larsson (Detroit prospect). He led the league in SP% and GAA IIRC. He's just 22, still.

I figured out the problem to the troubles at home. It's not the staff, administration or the players....its the new intro they made for this year and forsaked the Hells Bells intro (I know the bells still ring in the new intro, but its not enough apparently) so....in order to bring the first win at home....

I figured out the problem to the troubles at home. It's not the staff, administration or the players....its the new intro they made for this year and forsaked the Hells Bells intro (I know the bells still ring in the new intro, but its not enough apparently) so....in order to bring the first win at home....

The new intro does sound horrible