I won!!!!

DevsMan84

Yeah I got a hat, magnetic calendar, calendar, devils army shirt, puck, Beatles album, plastic cup, and plastic mini stick they gave out last year. All the stuff are the giveaway junk. They also did not tell me the answers before. The only hint they gave me before was telling me the first question which I knew.

You are kidding me -- not at all what I expected --I think I always see you in my head like the dude in your avatar. Nice deadpan!! Girls looked so goofy around you too!! excellent work!

lol thanks and you really thought I looked like Randy Quaid?

Well, the puck question all you had to do was think about how many more dude's faces be fvcked up if it weighed 12-16oz(16oz=1lb) haha. That would mess you up.

I knew all of the answers, but for the first two questions, I could hear the entire stadium say the right answer. So even if I didn't know I would have had those. The third question, the stadium went pretty quiet from where I was standing and I heard some of the people in the section in front of the Dancers say A and some say B. I just went with what made sense as yeah lol if that thing weighed a pound, Volchenkov would have been dead.

lol now I know you too because I sat right next to you and asked you about the sh!t you won.

Haha yeah and now you can put my ugly face to the name here.

A Beatles album!?

Yeah they threw that in at the last minute cause they had leftovers after giving a bunch away to a row that won.

looked pretty cool with all those chicks around you all big pimping

Yeah they were alright. Thing is through the whole thing all I heard was the noise of them shaking the pom-poms. This one girl to my left was doing it right in my ear so I could barely hear the questions.

Why is the in-game entertainment so awful??

It seems every tv timeout is video of Devils dancers. Why dont they just pre-shoot their dancing so they come off looking organized and not out of sync. Most fans cant see where they are anyway.

But, there should be more trivia/games/hockey highlights. Bring back Puddy or something. They have this state of the art jumbotron and ribbons but hardly utilize them.