GDT: Edmonton VS New Jersey 7:00 EST SNET-W (HD),MSG PLUS (HD)

Devil Fan

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dubnyk will be in net for Oilers. Hall will most likely be in the line up. No word on Eberle.

Dubnyk has played 2 games this season for an 0-0-1 record. (pulled once) Allowed 5 goals in 2 games played. Last game was on the 10th which 2 EV Goals and 1 PP goal was allowed.

We have this game in the bag.

Where do you see Marty is backup?

NJ.com

Tonights Lines:

Brian Rolston-Dainius Zubrus-David Clarkson; Ilya Kovalchuk-Travis Zajac-Alexander Vasyunov; Patrik Elias-Jason Arnott-Mattias Tedenby; Rod Pelley-Adam Mair-Stephen Gionta.

Side note:

Congratulations to Olivier Magnan. His wife gave birth yesterday.

LGD.

Just curious, for the food drive tonight, is it 1 raffle ticket per can or just 1 ticket overall? I have never done this before but tonight my gf and I are donating 20 cans of veggies.

I think it's only 1 ticket per person, so make sure you guys split the # of cans when u walk in.. I'm bringing a bunch too

It turns out that Mac isnt going to give the C to anyone. Tonight there will be no Captain. He feels and Langie right now is the only one that has the right to wear it.

That is good! I hope Langs, Parise, JJ, Fraser, Corrente are in the Devils Suite tonight! That would be awesome! I did see Fraser at a few games last year even when he was not playing. Great way for the guys to support their team. :evil:

Plus it is always fun to caption the pictures of them... :lol:

Will we:

A) Get a win at the Rock

B) Get a goal from Kovi

C) Get a + rating from Tallinder

??????????????????????????????

A goal from Kovy will be freaking awesome, but a multi goal game from him would be even better.

Hopefully rock and roll part 2 is back as the goal song.