Judgment Day GDT: Devils @ Blues 8:00 EST MSG PLUS (HD),FS-MW (HD)

Devil Fan

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I'm not doubting that the officials call on the Blues goal, but the fact that Gionta hardly touches Halak after the Blues were all over McKenna, and gets a penalty is some serious bullsh!t.

Maybe it was the right call but you never ever ever see the refs allow play to go on with that kind of play, usually it's an automatic where they lose sight of the puck or err on the side of blowing it dead when there are that many bodies in front.

Still, it does look like post-Donutgate bias all over again.

Maybe it was the right call but you never ever ever see the refs allow play to go on with that kind of play, usually it's an automatic where they lose sight of the puck or err on the side of blowing it dead when there are that many bodies in front.

Still, it does look like post-Donutgate bias all over again.

I definitely agree. I'm still shocked that they didn't blow it dead just because of the injury risks of letting a play go on like that. I just hope that the ref actually saw the puck the whole time and wasn't guessing. Since I'm on my couch and couldn't see the puck I'll take his call as being correct.

I'm still pissed about that call on Gionta though. That was nothing compared to what the Blues we're doing. Overall I'm just glad that it's tied at the end of 1 and the Devils have a solid chance of winning this game.