GDT 11/24/2010 NJD vs. Flames

ZeroGravityFat

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Devils actually looked like an NHL team in that period. I hope they keep it up. Two wins in a row would be a pretty big self esteem boost for these guys. Every little bit helps.

Tedenby missed his last two shifts and he was shaking his hand after his assist...

Great news. Well this is why I keep things in perspective and don't get too excited about anything good that's going on right now.

Edited by PhuckinKillAvery

Whats the status of Salvador? Does anyone know? I havent heard much in the past few weeks about him.

Nothing,.....wasn't he suppose to return around Thanksgiving? I'm guessing his concussion was more

severe than originally thought!

What about Salmela? His was a knee, right?

Edited by Dr Death

What about Salmela? His was a knee, right?

Salmela will be back any day now. He has been skating with the team and has felt good during practice sessions. He tore an ACL and meniscus. I think hell be down in the minors a little bit just to get his game back before getting back into the Devils lineup.

Salmela will be back any day now. He has been skating with the team and has felt good during practice sessions. He tore an ACL and meniscus. I think hell be down in the minors a little bit just to get his game back before getting back into the Devils lineup.

Thanks,...I think he can add a different dimension to the blue line,(when healthy), He's not afraid to take the offensive and is a bit stronger on the puck than Greene. It will be interesting to see what happens if he gets back in the lineup!

Thanks,...I think he can add a different dimension to the blue line,(when healthy), He's not afraid to take the offensive and is a bit stronger on the puck than Greene. It will be interesting to see what happens if he gets back in the lineup!

I dont know if he is stronger on the puck then Greene is. I really like Andy. I think he is a strong offensively talented Defensemen. Salmonella has never really given me a reason to be a huge fan of his. Maybe when he comes back hell turn that around for me.

Side Note: Jay Pandolfo is playing his first game in Columbus Bluejacket's minor team (Springfield Falcons) and has an assist. I tried doing some digging and finding a picture of him in his new uniform but couldnt find anything just yet. He is wearing #29.

Edited by Quinn01