GDT: NJ Devils @ NY Islanders

Colin226

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the 5min boarding major, does it mean automatic league review for Colin????

Apparently Parenteau wasn't too injured, he's back out! :noclue:

Because Parenteau wasnt hurt and there was no major injury I dont think they will look into it more so then what already was checked and discussed.

Just keep in mind, these refs tonight are the refs for tomorrows game against Philly.

I hate the Islanders, I really do. I can't even begin to explain how much it pisses me off that such a sad francise that does nothing but lose year after year after year after year, always brings it when they have to play NJ. It was like it was meant to be. 14 game losing streak? No problem! Here comes NJ. So fvcking frustrating.

That first period really put me in a bad mood. And the NHL is a bitch league, plain and simple. 5 minute major for White? Please. You have players who do absolutely nothing to protect themselves when they're playing against the boards and a minor hit causes them to go flying like a moron into the boards. That hit was a 2 minute penalty at worst.

Andy Greene sucks btw. His game has basically driven off of a cliff compared to last season. Nothing but stupid decisions from him and he handles the puck like it's a live grenade.

Edited by Sickman

That first period really put me in a bad mood. And the NHL is a bitch league, plain and simple. 5 minute major for White? Please. You have players who do absolutely nothing to protect themselves when they're playing against the boards and a minor hit causes them to go flying like a moron into the boards. That hit was a 2 minute penalty at worst.

Andy Greene sucks btw. His game has basically driven off of a cliff compared to last season. Nothing but stupid decisions from him and he handles the puck like it's a live grenade.

I agree with you on the NHL being a bitch. They call stupid things on plays that should be let go. White and Gervais were handling that situation on their own terms. No one was hurt to badly. White dropped him and stepped away. Maybe Colins hit to begin with was a tad shady to begin with but still. Meanwhile, there are hits that occur that arent called at all in the NHL.....make up your mind.

Now, for your second statement. I really like Andy. I think your statement about him is 100% wrong. I think he has great puck skills and has a great focus and head on his shoulders on the ice. He is great with the puck, offensively and defensively. He has made one bad choice tonight trying to pick a pass infront of the crease and missing it.