GDT: NJ Devils @ NY Islanders

Colin226

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another sad, uninspiring effort. The Devils will lose this game...and when they repeat this tomorrow agains Philly, coach batboy will be out on his ass. Bring me Ken Hitchcock

Yeah. Enough is enough already. Its one thing to lose- its something completely different to lose to a team that has lost 14 in a row, while playing like you TRULY don't give a sh!t. Its insulting. I don't use that word often, but I'm insulted by this effort from a team with 16 lousy points.

I quit on this game. This is just pathetic and mark this game down as one of the moments where crucial points were lost which ultimately leads to their undoing. I don't care what anyone says, there is NO EXCUSE for this type of game against a team like the Islanders. Please, just take a look at the Islander's roster for this game and try to wrap your brain around how poor of a team this is. The Devils are getting OWNED by an AHL team right now.

It's pretty cut and dry, Philly puts the nail in the coffin tomorrow unless NJ finds a way to salvage this train wreck . What truly pisses me off is that they showed some really good signs in St. Louis and Washington but have completely regressed these last two games. I really believed they were getting it together but it was only a flash. Where the fvck is the energy? When you're in a hole this deep, you can't afford to have games like this against the only other team worse then you in the standings.

I'd like to think they still have a chance but I can't continue watching this game. I am going absolutely bat sh!t crazy watching these fvcks botch every single damn play against a squad that has not been able to win a game in a month. Unreal.

Edited by Sickman

Anybody else think they should have started one of the kids in net? You know, kinda like for a boost or something..I dunno.

Nah because not only did Moose get pissed that they gave McKenna a shot before him but hes been having a few past good games so going into today they thought they had that momentum from the past few games with moose in net would carry some weight.

I'm stuck at work and the feeds don't work behind this firewall, so I can't watch. Judging by the tone of this thread, it must be a pretty brutal game.

For whatever reason, the Devils can never seem to play well on the island. Even when they're good. That rickety old barn is like our kryptonite.

I don't know if I can watch 20 minutes more of this kind of effort! I've been very tolorent of the crap play so far this season, but this is just insane! The Islanders suck, and we can't generate anything against them!

Smells like hopelessness, but I refuse to give in, and the Devils are trying real hard to turn me off! :(

What should I expect tomorrow when the Fryers come calling?

Should I go outside and put out Xmas decorations? Take my wife shopping? Throw the pigskin around with my sons?

Or should I torture myself for another afternoon??????????? :noclue:

Maybe its time to face facts, they suck, and have one of you guys put me out of my borderline misery! :kill:

Amazing how no responsibility for this effort goes on player leadership's shoulders.( i.e. Elias.)

If Jaime was on the ice some here would be lambasting him for effort and lack of leadership purely based on scoreboard results.

Not good 'ol Patty though - nope - he's just marching to JMAC's beat right?

Fingers need to be pointed to the others wearing letters on this team.

Amazing how no responsibility for this effort goes on player leadership's shoulders.( i.e. Elias.)

If Jaime was on the ice some here would be lambasting him for effort and lack of leadership purely based on scoreboard results.

All of them suck. Happy?

Of course Patty is to blame. He's jetlagged from flying out to L.A. to kick your dog and piss in your corn flakes.