Win 4 Free Devils Tickets

DevsFan7545

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing yet

LOL, I just put a random team each time. I do not think they would ever pick the "winners" based on you answering that question with the opponent for the "Giveaway" game...

Yeah, I just wanted to answer ANY team, but that wasn't available. :noclue:

Better to sell drinks and eats then to have empty seats!! :koolaid:

Short-term yes, but long-term they're just shooting themselves in the foot even more with their sth base with another sham 'giveaway' that amounts to papering 1000+ tickets. Why spend $30+ a night on season tickets when they're giving them away or running insane discounts after the season starts?

Short-term yes, but long-term they're just shooting themselves in the foot even more with their sth base with another sham 'giveaway' that amounts to papering 1000+ tickets. Why spend $30+ a night on season tickets when they're giving them away or running insane discounts after the season starts?

It will be about 6 games or so probably out of 41 home games by the year's end. It is not like they do it EVERY game. I do not see why this would be a reason to not get season tickets if you have them. Also, the STHs can also get these freebies as well, so it is not a complete loss...

Short-term yes, but long-term they're just shooting themselves in the foot

Maybe, but maybe not. The guys I brought to the giveaway game I got has turned into definitive plans to return in Jan. Prior they wouldn't have considered/never took me up on an offer to come. Maybe they'll turn into fans or at least come to even more games down the line.

Take me for example, and this is going to sound corny, but in the late 80's, I was part of a ticket giveaway for making the honor roll in Jr. High. Prior to that I had never even heard of hockey, and I've been a fan ever since.

Edited by mxm262

Dunno - but someone from the devs sales called me yesterday regarding the "contest" -

Every time I enter this contest, I get a phone call from someone in the sales department looking to sell me a season plan. So far no call with the sales pitch

Every time I enter this contest, I get a phone call from someone in the sales department looking to sell me a season plan. So far no call with the sales pitch

I just got my sales call Tuesday. I told him right off the bat that before he even begins in trying to sell me a ticket plan, the Devils need to get their act together because there is no way Im paying for a plan with the way they are playing. He said he understood but continued to go about his little speech. :rolleyes:

I keep checking my email but I guess that they will send out a vast amount of emails tomorrow morning at some point.

Does anyone know if Brian Rafalski usually stops to sign autographs after games esp away? :offtopic:

i hate to say it, but i bet they wont announce it until 1 pm next tuesday, kinda like this one, this way everyone who wants to buy those $50 pairs will