Win 4 Free Devils Tickets

DevsFan7545

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh I only buy Electronic Delivery if I do buy from there. I didnt notice it wasn't. My mistake.

Still some cheapies to be had on there I believe.

oh undoubtedly, i was just bringing to everyone's attention how they're getting you on the great deal for the tickets themselves.

if i do not win the 4 tickets that we all signed up for, i'll be hitting stubhub up, by the time we find out if we win, they cant ship the tickets to you.

yea exactly, I dont have this game, so gonna see how the freebies pan out first, theres other things going on that night too, so also have to work that part out. 4 free tickets solves a lot.

I wouldnt have posted that deal had I read it entirely, but I was still feeling the effects of Arena Lounge and that horrible loss last night :koolaid:

haha, i got a group of 4 total planning on going to the gave vs phoenix. now we're playing the wait and see game cause me and one of the guys agreed that after dropping $40 each to watch that disaster last night, we will not repeat that mistake wednesday.

who knows maybe a change will come monday! :rofl:

:koolaid:

Yeah not a smart move by the Devils to wait until the last minute to announce the winners. Just in case some crazy dumbass is going to go BUY tickets because he wants to see the Devils get spanked by the Coyotes so bad. Mark my words: this game will have the lowest attendance of any game this year.

No Devils has shown up on my caller ID, nothing in email, Hell, the Devils didn't even show up against Detroit! :evilcry:

My koolaid is watery!! :evilcry::koolaid::evilcry:

I;m sorry I can't get anyone to go to any more games the rest of the year... :saddevil: Devils need us now more than ever! Maybe not for these guys here currently -- but for the whole organization and for the future.

I dont think fans can think the way you all kind of do.... it's when they stink they need us to buy tickets and show up. If you all say you're not going - well -- then you're bandwagoners at the core then,aren't you?

I'm not singling anyone out but I'm just floating it out there in case anyone thinks why the hell should I show up to see this suckage... it's the ONLY thing we can do to enable change at least.

(AND now all I can think is Bel Biv DeVoe... thank you...thank you for that <_< )

The Nets brought us their woes.

Funnily enough, I have tix for the Nets on Thursday lol

This is why I flipped when I heard the Nets are coming to Newark. A lot of people on here were happy because it meant more money for the Devils, but instead it brought with them the stink of losing. It will take some time to air that out now.

I am not going Wednesday... Though I may be going to the rangers game on Thursday so I can see the Coyotes play :)

This is why I flipped when I heard the Nets are coming to Newark. A lot of people on here were happy because it meant more money for the Devils, but instead it brought with them the stink of losing. It will take some time to air that out now.

The Devils were slumping before the nets came in... It just got worse this season.

I am not going Wednesday... Though I may be going to the rangers game on Thursday so I can see the Coyotes play :)

The Devils were slumping before the nets came in... It just got worse this season.

It was not terrible last season. It got the Nets-level of ineptness that started this season. I fully blame the Nets for this. As well as Marty, JMac, Lou, Clarkson, and most of the team pretty much.

I;m sorry I can't get anyone to go to any more games the rest of the year... :saddevil: Devils need us now more than ever! Maybe not for these guys here currently -- but for the whole organization and for the future.

I dont think fans can think the way you all kind of do.... it's when they stink they need us to buy tickets and show up. If you all say you're not going - well -- then you're bandwagoners at the core then,aren't you?

I'm not singling anyone out but I'm just floating it out there in case anyone thinks why the hell should I show up to see this suckage... it's the ONLY thing we can do to enable change at least.

(AND now all I can think is Bel Biv DeVoe... thank you...thank you for that <_< )

I have NO problem showing up for the suckfest on ice (I still enjoy going to the games and rooting for the Devs); I just do not want to/should not have to pay for that pain. I am sure I will pay for a few more games this year that I want to go to, but definitely not as many as I would have in the past. When we are playing meaningless games before Christmas there are much better things I could do with my hard earned money.