PL3 vs Boulerice

Aznjsn

I love enforcers, expecially how much of an enforcer Clarky was a few years ago... PL3 is a guy we should call up for divisional games. Love his toughness, but the kid has to learn how to play.

Has anybody else heard of or have seen that John Scott guy fight for Chicago?

I love enforcers, expecially how much of an enforcer Clarky was a few years ago... PL3 is a guy we should call up for divisional games. Love his toughness, but the kid has to learn how to play.

Has anybody else heard of or have seen that John Scott guy fight for Chicago?

i just watched a scott/westgarth fight during the recent CHI/LA game. Westgarth is tough as sh!t, but he got owned and bloodied. That was the first time i have seen Scott fight. He's a big boy.

While what he did against the Caps was without question a terrible braindead move, he still wouldn't fit in with this team, he brings to much intensity and heart.

Our current lineup has NO intensity OR heart. I would much rather see PL3 and his limitations out there every night than some of the jokers we currently ice....