Weird Question

ClarkyDano23

Hey, got an odd question, but someone might know the answer. Going to the game tomorrow, and I was thinking I could make my train ride productive by bringing my laptop to do some work on the ride to and from. Question is, would they allow me in the Rock with it? I don't see why it would be a problem necessarily, the biggest thing I'm worried about is someone behind me spilling food or drink on it, which is why I'd try and keep it on my lap, or on the seat next to me, if available. Any thoughts/experiences?

Here's the list of banned items at the Rock:

Aerosol Cans

Animals/Pets

Audio/Visual Recording Equipment

Balloons and Beach Balls

Cans, Bottles, Glass or other Beverage Containers

Chains, Studded Bracelets, etc.

Coolers or Ice Chests

Illegal Drugs

Large Bags and Purses

Laser Pens and Pointers

Noisemaking Devices

Outside Food and Beverage

Professional Photography Equipment

Poles to Display Banners, Flags, etc.

Skateboards and/or Rollerblades

Un-approved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.

Weapons

So unless you're hiding crack in your laptop, I'd say your good :) Though that list looks like it's from when the Rock first opened, so you might want to call tomorrow morning to be safe

Here's the list of banned items at the Rock:

Aerosol Cans

Animals/Pets

Audio/Visual Recording Equipment

Balloons and Beach Balls

Cans, Bottles, Glass or other Beverage Containers

Chains, Studded Bracelets, etc.

Coolers or Ice Chests

Illegal Drugs

Large Bags and Purses

Laser Pens and Pointers

Noisemaking Devices

Outside Food and Beverage

Professional Photography Equipment

Poles to Display Banners, Flags, etc.

Skateboards and/or Rollerblades

Un-approved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.

Weapons

So unless you're hiding crack in your laptop, I'd say your good :) Though that list looks like it's from when the Rock first opened, so you might want to call tomorrow morning to be safe

Lol, gotcha, thanks! Yeah, I have a feeling that the list is outdated also, as I've seen people with purses, an d I've brought a small duffel bag inside earlier this season. So I guess I will have to give a call tomorrow(unless someone happens to know by experiece, lol). Thanks!

Yea I've entered with a backpack with a computer and all sorts of crap - they look in it.

My favorite part is the metal detector when you get in to the place, they ask you to take your phone/wallet out - so you could have anything in your hand they won't look at - but your body is clear.

Very strange.

Thanks for the responses! Sure enough they did let me in thankfully, one of the ladies scanning tickets even joked about me using their internet connection. I didn't though cause I went through over 60% of my battery on the train ride up, and I wanted to save some for the ride back.

Edited by ClarkyDano23