GDT 12/2/2010 NJD vs. Canadiens

ZeroGravityFat

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mac's time is up. I'm not even an advocate of him being fired because there must be some player movement as well but it's just time. Making a run to the playoffs this year will be a long shot at best but Lou can't continue to let this get more toxic. There is a lot of hockey left and this team is just playing ugly way too often. Tickets are not cheap and for those that are paying good money, well they deserve better then this. There have been way too many games that haven't even been competitive. The horrible defense on the first two goals and that 5 on 3 power play basically summed up the Devils season.

I really don't know about Mac's alleged comments about the fans but if he indeed get caught saying that.....wow. Not good at all. And imo he sh!t the bed big time by pulling Hedberg tonight. The team was just flat out awful in front of him to start this game. Perhaps a timeout to settle them down? I know it was early but Hedberg got a raw deal out there if you ask me.

Edited by Sickman

Mac's time is up. I'm not even an advocate of him being fired because there must be some player movement as well but it's just time. Making a run to the playoffs this year will be a long shot at best but Lou can't continue to let this get more toxic. There is a lot of hokey left and this team is just playing ugly way too often. Tickets are not cheap and for those that are paying good money, well they deserve better then this. There have been way too many games that haven't even been competitive. The horrible defense on the first two goals and that 5 on 3 power play basically summed up the Devils season.

I really don't know about Mac's alleged comments about the fans but if he indeed get caught saying that.....wow. Not good at all.

That's about the right word to sum up the Devils

This looks like an appropriate time to trade with the Leafs since both of our seasons are going off track. I already put forth my trade proposal.

clarkson and jaime for mike komisarek...is that possible??

well, here's the best i could do, by all means, you decide.

i have no idea what he said

well, here's the best i could do, by all means, you decide.

i have no idea what he said

JMAC said "fvcking Stop Fanning on the fvcking power play I am glad the fans booed you. fvcking disgrace."

He should have added "stop fvcking drinking all my vodka before the game, you drunk fvckers"...

KovalCup played pretty well! :)

I saw some nice plays, considering everything. He seemed to be playing like he had a few too many shots of vodka before the game...

So how are the Rangers able to score 6 goals on the mighty Islanders while we got....0?

The more burning question is how can the isles score 5 goals and we only score 1?