Anyone like the Nets?

Bonginator11

:dance:

Good luck with that! Check stubhub for the actual value of the tickets you have. Also take in to account the "face value" of the tickets, versus the total you paid for your flex plan. That should give you a GOOD idea of the value of the tickets.

I'll give you $40, and yes, that's a serious offer

LOL I got a pair ROW BB courtside from stubhub for a total of about $50, which included over $20 in stubhub fees... Those tickets are $475 each face value.

$40 might be TOO high...

lol i'll take it that no one likes the Nets here. Only reason I would ask even that high is its the Lakers. Anyone else I wouldn't ask even half that price.

I recommend you post it to craigslist in the New York City section.. Bound to find a wealthy Lakers fan who can shell out cash.. Still, won't get near what you're asking

:dance:

Good luck with that! Check stubhub for the actual value of the tickets you have. Also take in to account the "face value" of the tickets, versus the total you paid for your flex plan. That should give you a GOOD idea of the value of the tickets.

lmao you act like, idk, any one of us is filthy rich.. and, like someone said before, a nets ticket isnt necessarily a brilliant investment these days. trust me, im a huge nets fan but i was a little disapointed after i clicked on a link that said "anyone like the nets" to find out i would have to pay a ton to continue. no disrespect, just dont "expect" an offer for that price

craigslist really isnt a bad idea

lmao you act like, idk, any one of us is filthy rich.. and, like someone said before, a nets ticket isnt necessarily a brilliant investment these days. trust me, im a huge nets fan but i was a little disapointed after i clicked on a link that said "anyone like the nets" to find out i would have to pay a ton to continue. no disrespect, just dont "expect" an offer for that price

Umm he sold the tickets.

Usually people read threads before commenting.. It tends to prevent situations like this :doh1:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.