another ticket contest

bobilly45

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting. I hope I win...I really want to go to this game! The last few times they have done this, I didn't even bother entering because I was busy, but this is one of the few games I can go to that I don't already have tickets to.

I'm guessing no one is going in for a fan banner here even then?

I entered - hopefully I'll be able to buy a third near by. IF we win.

My daughter is plain-speaking at me.. :doh1: Quaker talk - "would thee put this necklace on me?" :rolleyes: it's always something....

Edited by Pepperkorn

My daughter is plain-speaking at me.. :doh1: Quaker talk - "would thee put this necklace on me?" :rolleyes: it's always something....

Youll win but when you do and you go to claim the tickets at will call just tell them look I need 1 more ticket is there any way you could give me one more? They are really nice *most of the time* and will just give it to you.

i told the same co-worker of mine to enter, if we both win, i'll give you our 2nd set

Yeah, noticed they had this posted on their facebook site. Must really be hurting to sell tickets. Sad when no one wants to see the Devils vs.a great team like the Red Wings and on Saturday night. I'll go for free :whistling: . Good luck.

They make it sound like the sponsor got 100 free tickets for signing on as an official team sponsor, and chose to give the tickets for free (probably as a way to get their name out more).. Come on now, let's be fair here

Want to go to the game on Saturday against the Red Wings? Our new sponsor AMI is celebrating joining the Devils team by giving out its allotment of 100 pairs of tickets!
Edited by Colin226

You know, I entered this one just like I do almost all of the ticket-giveaways... I don't think I've EVER won in probably 5+ years of entering. I seriously think they see that I'm entering from Long Island, NY and say to themselves "wtf?!" :lol:

...Even though I had season tickets the last year at the Meadowlands and didn't miss a single game...including playoffs. I think I personally made EZ Pass's budget for that year!

I didn't win either. and neither did my friend, my other friend, my dad, my brother, or my uncle.

I have a hard time believing that they're giving out 100 winners, my bet is that they just advertised that to try to get you to take advantage of the "special offer", since you got your heart set on the game.

Nah -- I get that stupid special ticketpass or whatever it is offer all the time and I have no reason to take advantage of them. I never have time to go -- not having the money either makes it that much easier to NOT do :evil: