GDT 12/10/10 New Jersey Devils @ Ottawa

ZeroGravityFat

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That goal was a direct result of Greene's signature play - fling the puck up the ice either on a sh!t pass or sh!t clearing attempt and bang, it's in the back of your net. I can't take it anymore with this guy. IT'S EVERY GAME. He has zero battle in him. Pin the fvcking puck up against the boards and wait for help dip sh!t !!!!

Just watch him the rest of this game or any game for that matter. No matter who we play you'll always see him get pressured by 2 players because he coughs the puck up all the time. It's like a set play. Teams know to look for this. I don't want to call him out every game but he plays like a weak ass rookie.

Devils aren't even gliding 2nite. Weak beyond belief penalty calls against, and non-calls for...

True, but it really doesn't matter. They give themselves absolutely no chance to win with the stupid decisions. I go into every game thinking "maybe they'll get it tonight" but they never do. The passing is always off even after 3 straight days of practice. Why is it that our goalie can make a better breakout pass then any of our defensemen? That is sad.

That goal was a direct result of Greene's signature play - fling the puck up the ice either on a sh!t pass or sh!t clearing attempt and bang, it's in the back of your net. I can't take it anymore with this guy. IT'S EVERY GAME. He has zero battle in him. Pin the fvcking puck up against the boards and wait for help dip sh!t !!!!

Just watch him the rest of this game or any game for that matter. No matter who we play you'll always see him get pressured by 2 players because he coughs the puck up all the time. It's like a set play. Teams know to look for this. I don't want to call him out every game but he plays like a weak ass rookie.

He's garbage. Absolute garbage.

True, but it really doesn't matter. They give themselves absolutely no chance to win with the stupid decisions. I go into every game thinking "maybe they'll get it tonight" but they never do. The passing is always off even after 3 straight days of practice. Why is it that our goalie can make a better breakout pass then any of our defensemen? That is sad.

Yeah I don't care what anyone says- this is as badly a coached hockey team as I've ever seen.