GDT 12/10/10 New Jersey Devils @ Ottawa

ZeroGravityFat

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

holy hell is tallinder lucky that the sens pulled themselves offsides...

I have waited so long to just have some decent hockey to watch. I shoudl have known it wsa going to be a bitch of a season once I found out Dishnetwork cut MSG before the season even began.

What the hell was I thinking?

the 3rd goal aside...this is one of the best second periods they've played all year

This is what Bobby said?

A coach's future should never come down to the result of just one game, but don't you get feeling OTT-NJD game tonight is huge for CC/JM?

darren dreger also chimed in with an almost similar tweet.

it sure did look like that... i thought it was the senator player but replay showed it was clarkson. lmao. Who knows if it would have bounced in on its' own though...

talk about having garbage years, underachieving puts it beyond kindly.

How have we been playing ??? Missed the two first periods :saddevil:

flat start to the first, woke up by the end, horrendous start to the 2nd, finished strong as i've seen them all year.

the 1st goal shows you how awful Greene's season is going, 3rd goal will make you want to go "ole yeller" on him.

and is anyone else that's watching getting horrendously sick of those hyundai commercials?

flat start to the first, woke up by the end, horrendous start to the 2nd, finished strong as i've seen them all year.

the 1st goal shows you how awful Greene's season is going, 3rd goal will make you want to go "ole yeller" on him.

and is anyone else that's watching getting horrendously sick of those hyundai commercials?

Well to be fair Marty kind of got that play going the wrong way on the 3rd goal but Greene did not help matters by just standing next to him with his thumb in his ass. Seriously, why even be on the ice if you"re going to do nothing at all?

"PU$$Y" really needs to be on his jersey nameplate. What the hell, strip the # as well and put a minus and infinity symbol in its place.

Edited by Sickman

Well to be fair Marty kind of got that play going the wrong way on the 3rd goal but Greene did not help matters by just standing next to him with his thumb in his ass. Seriously, why even be on the ice if you"re going to do nothing at all?

"PU$$Y" really needs to be on his jersey nameplate. What the hell, strip the # as well and put a minus and infinity symbol in its place.

Can you use letters as numbers? if so he can be "V"