GDT 12/11/10 vs. Red Wings

jagknife

I know I'm beyond jumping the gun with this one, but I'm trying to put this behind me as quick as possible so tomorrow night doesn't start off as a disaster.

I say give Marty the start on back to back games, he'll come out focused and avoid garbage goals like #3 tonight.

Kovy will continue to set up some plays, pick up a helper or two and possibly a goal.

Zajac will tally one somehow and Tedenby will also notch one finally.

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

P.S. - I will cheer Rafalski if he's a starter tomorrow.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm beyond jumping the gun with this one, but I'm trying to put this behind me as quick as possible so tomorrow night doesn't start off as a disaster.I say give Marty the start on back to back games, he'll come out focused and avoid garbage goals like #3 tonight.Kovy will continue to set up some plays, pick up a helper or two and possibly a goal.Zajac will tally one somehow and Tedenby will also notch one finally.LET'S GO DEVILS!!!P.S. - I will cheer Rafalski if he's a starter tomorrow.

Not trying to crash your party but...I don't see any possible way of us winning this one.We are going to loose big time.

The only games we won this season were because of the opponent playing like sh!t.Won against the Caps because they played like sh!t.Then lost against the Islanders because they are sh!t but played average.

We can't even compete with a team playing average.

This leads to what ??? We are going to make the playoffs by only winning games like these ones ???

Sorry if you guys feel I am being an A-Hole but I am seriously pissed off at this team.

hey, they did catch a very solid washington team off guard, it can happen. lol

and i can have hope until a disastrous period which leads me to turn my guest to the DD.

Edited by jagknife

This leads to what ??? We are going to make the playoffs by only winning games like these ones ???

Sorry if you guys feel I am being an A-Hole but I am seriously pissed off at this team.

No, we're just not going to make the playoffs probably. At this point it's nearly impossible. But it would be nice to win a game anyway, even if it is because the Red Wings play poorly.

I like going to games in which they win. At this point, Im looking at the season game by game.

I understand your frustration, I feel it too, but I cant let it wack me out when I have a nice Sat evening planned watching my team play and hopefully kicking the piss out of a team currently in first in their division.

The team is what it is at this point. Its not over yet, but its becoming a nearly impossible mountain to climb.

I like going to games in which they win. At this point, Im looking at the season game by game. I understand your frustration, I feel it too, but I cant let it wack me out when I have a nice Sat evening planned watching my team play and hopefully kicking the piss out of a team currently in first in their division.The team is what it is at this point. Its not over yet, but its becoming a nearly impossible mountain to climb.

I see your point.I also like the fact that you look at it game by game.

Anyway...I must say that I am more frustrated at the fact that there is no change happening (Coach or players) than at our current record.

My friend got ejected (and banned) from prudential center the last game, she just got reinstated yesterday. She will be at the game and all I can say is LETS GO DEVILS!!!!

If the Devils show up for the full length of the game, I think we have a good chance. Miss even 5 mins and well.. :(

My friend got ejected (and banned) from prudential center the last game, she just got reinstated yesterday. She will be at the game and all I can say is LETS GO DEVILS!!!!

If the Devils show up for the full length of the game, I think we have a good chance. Miss even 5 mins and well.. :(

Not much a ban, eh? What did she do?

Just an FYI: Anyone who was trying to purchase lowers for $20 from the AMI consolation and received the "You have reached your limit" message... if you log on now you are able to purchase additional. I just grabbed 2 more for my buddy and his wife. Both of whom are serving in the Army in Korea and are home for the holidays. I even managed to get them in the same section as myself and my girlfriend.

Hope it's a loud building tonight!

Just an FYI: Anyone who was trying to purchase lowers for $20 from the AMI consolation and received the "You have reached your limit" message... if you log on now you are able to purchase additional. I just grabbed 2 more for my buddy and his wife. Both of whom are serving in the Army in Korea and are home for the holidays. I even managed to get them in the same section as myself and my girlfriend.

Hope it's a loud building tonight!

good for you and those who serve/d

kinds sucks for me since i thought it was over and done with and bought 2 $40 seats instead