GDT 12/11/10 vs. Red Wings

jagknife

What are you an a$$hole? I am not responsible for my friends comments. What they say is up to them. As the players walked by, I had nothing but positive things to say to them as I always do. If I didnt want Kovalchuk in NJ, would I have been wear his jersey? Probably not. However, I am correct when I say that he doesnt stop if he has a bad game....he just wants to leave. By saying this, it was not in a negative nor a positive tone....in other words for your simple mind, it was just a statement. Yeah, I joke around with the security guards, as I do with everyone who works at the rock, including the people working the beer stands or the people trying to sell cotton candy around during the game. Most of them look like they hate their lives so I try to make them laugh. I say thank you to all the players who stop and try to fit a few words in.

Besides, is it not ok to show the team discomfort about their play? You surely were not one of the ones booing after each period correct? :rolleyes:

If you're denying that you expressed hatred for Kovalchuk (as did your friends), then you are a liar. I don't care if you wear the jersey you won (which makes you look stupid, since you're blatantly bashing the guy) it means nothing to me. I'm sure you were one of the idiots booing when they announced kovy with the assist last night. And that's fine, so long as you aren't trying to hide it.

As far as joking goes, that's cool. It's kind of annoying when you're trying to find a guy to pay your bet (it's his loss, LOL) and annoying to dude to find out where Tim is, but that's not really my problem. Oh, and by the way, "Thanks, Rod" which I think was you or one of the dudes you where with...he doesn't care about you or signing your sh!t. I'd bet he was thinking "Why is this nobody calling me by my first name?" Anyway, don't worry, I'll tell you this in person if I see you again.

You started this argument, not me. Get over it.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No heart. No heart at all on this team. I watched the end of the Isles and Thrashers game after seeing the Devils lose. The Isles gave up like 4 goals in the 3rd, two really loopy goals and they still played their asses of until the last second. Everyone on that Isles team probably knew they would be coming into the season being the scrubs of the league but they still play their asses off. Every time this team falls behind they just forget it and go into automatic mode.

In addition, where the hell was there neutral zone presence. They kept trying to pass from the defensive to the offensive and constantly got beat.

No heart. No heart at all on this team. I watched the end of the Isles and Thrashers game after seeing the Devils lose. The Isles gave up like 4 goals in the 3rd, two really loopy goals and they still played their asses of until the last second. Everyone on that Isles team probably knew they would be coming into the season being the scrubs of the league but they still play their asses off.

I've noticed that too. The Isles might not be good but it isn't for lack of effort.

Devils gave away about 50 Club seats to upper level fans during this game and told us to be loud and obnoxious. I was very loud and obnoxious (lol), Also was chanting Lets go Devils until the final buzzer.

I honestly did see a bunch of people going crazy in those seats, and I was kind of amazed, as it's usually dead in those sections.

Do they not realize that the supporter section is the same exact concept?

Seriously!?? I thought you all were in the bar and came out after you'd all tied one on!!! No lie - I completely noticed it empty then next time zi looked much more full! :lol:

Now I didn't feel lack of heart -- I felt the usual sh!t with this crew... "We're no idiots this is not a doable tasks so i am going to relax and focus on improving select areas of my game... but no one was playing a game of hockey - it was like a self-coached practice to me. :noclue:

If you're denying that you expressed hatred for Kovalchuk (as did your friends), then you are a liar. I don't care if you wear the jersey you won (which makes you look stupid, since you're blatantly bashing the guy) it means nothing to me. I'm sure you were one of the idiots booing when they announced kovy with the assist last night. And that's fine, so long as you aren't trying to hide it.

As far as joking goes, that's cool. It's kind of annoying when you're trying to find a guy to pay your bet (it's his loss, LOL) and annoying to dude to find out where Tim is, but that's not really my problem. Oh, and by the way, "Thanks, Rod" which I think was you or one of the dudes you where with...he doesn't care about you or signing your sh!t. I'd bet he was thinking "Why is this nobody calling me by my first name?" Anyway, don't worry, I'll tell you this in person if I see you again.

You started this argument, not me. Get over it.

I was never upset by it. I dont get upset over someone over the internet's opinion of me is. Whether the players want to hear me say thank you for taking the time after that assrape of a game to sign my jersey or not, I am going to say thank you and have manners. I wasnt aware that you knew the players and they expressed their hatred for when their fans thank them. As for the bet....I hold my end of the deal as I hope he would have. I wasnt "looking" or having the other dude search for him, I simply asked if he was working that night. I never once said that I hated kovalchuk. I may have said he has been playing like sh!t...is that an understatement? The whole team has been. I didnt yell at him as he drove by, I didnt yell at Mac as he drove by. I dont know why you are even up on your high horse.

This is the most explaining I will do for this "argument" as you are not worth my time. So if you want to say that you "won"...well congratulations.

Edited by Quinn01

I was never upset by it. I dont get upset over someone over the internet's opinion of me is. Whether the players want to hear me say thank you for taking the time after that assrape of a game to sign my jersey or not, I am going to say thank you and have manners. I wasnt aware that you knew the players and they expressed their hatred for when their fans thank them. As for the bet....I hold my end of the deal as I hope he would have. I wasnt "looking" or having the other dude search for him, I simply asked if he was working that night. I never once said that I hated kovalchuk. I may have said he has been playing like sh!t...is that an understatement? The whole team has been. I didnt yell at him as he drove by, I didnt yell at Mac as he drove by. I dont know why you are even up on your high horse.

This is the most explaining I will do for this "argument" as you are not worth my time. So if you want to say that you "won"...well congratulations.

Alright bro. Hey, I heard Lou's trunk closes itself!