DEVILS SUPPORTERS SECTION - August 16th - come name the section and p

Satans Hockey

Oh, I ordered tickets earlier today. Row 14, kinda in the middle. How many rows is that section, anyone know? I hope I'm near the top, that'd be fun. Anyhoo, add myself and RD to the list. Might be my last game for quite awhile, as next semester's gonna be insane for me and the Devils aren't really giving me much of an incentive to skip classes this year.

Oh, I ordered tickets earlier today. Row 14, kinda in the middle. How many rows is that section, anyone know? I hope I'm near the top, that'd be fun. Anyhoo, add myself and RD to the list. Might be my last game for quite awhile, as next semester's gonna be insane for me and the Devils aren't really giving me much of an incentive to skip classes this year.

My ticket is going to be right near you, i think its seat 9. row 14 is the last row.(at least according to the nets 3d seating chart)

Edited by Satans Hockey

Thanks. I don't know what to do with the whole name thing, to me it's not that big of a deal so I think I'll probably just leave it as is for the rest of the season at least. There won't be any banner or anything at this game cause I believe there isn't a wall behind 107 to hang anything on.

There is a wall for 107

No matter what happens with this whole thing in the future, you've already done a fantastic job, SH.

Since Brodeur's been taking a beating lately, I think this comment is still appropos:

some advice if you want it.

Give Marty some respect. The man has been doing it for years and rarely gets the appreciation from the fans in games like dare I say that Lundqvist gets. Moose comes in and within two games the entire arena is screaming "Moose" after every save. Now I know it is fun to scream "Moose", but how about the Marty clap clap chants after saves.

Edited by 95Crash
  • Like 1

No matter what happens with this whole thing in the future, you've already done a fantastic job, SH.

Since Brodeur's been taking a beating lately, I think this comment is still appropos:

This, seriously, i HATE it when other teams chant his name after a GA.

Also, Satans Hockey, have you thot of plugging the facebook group or this forum on the banner in the effort to get a bigger group, i know you may not want to because you might get a lot of ppl trying to benefit off the sales but not cheer....

For anyone who didn't buy tickets yet because of football, the Jets are playing Saturday night and the Giants didn't make it so there are still plenty of tickets available for those of you interested.

Looks like we have sold about 15 tix in section 106. Would be nice if we could get at least 30-40 in that section. That combined with 107 should be a blast.

I'm getting a little nervous about my tickets...I ordered them a while ago and the transaction showed up in my bank account but they were never sent to my e-mail like I requested. I checked my info just to make sure everything was correct and it was. Hopefully I get an e-mail back from a Devils representative tomorrow.

For anyone who didn't buy tickets yet because of football, the Jets are playing Saturday night and the Giants didn't make it so there are still plenty of tickets available for those of you interested.

Looks like we have sold about 15 tix in section 106. Would be nice if we could get at least 30-40 in that section. That combined with 107 should be a blast.

I should be picking up a few this week.

I'm getting a little nervous about my tickets...I ordered them a while ago and the transaction showed up in my bank account but they were never sent to my e-mail like I requested. I checked my info just to make sure everything was correct and it was. Hopefully I get an e-mail back from a Devils representative tomorrow.

Log into your Devils account and there should be a link on the left side that says re-issue tickets or something like that. Hope that helps.

Edited by GoArmySports