DEVILS SUPPORTERS SECTION - August 16th - come name the section and p

Satans Hockey

Not to be a dick, but he does not mean more than Kovy to me. He's not even playing, and how will we even know if he's there or not? He shouldn't need any damn motivation to come back.

Hey, everyone has own opinion...He sits in one of the box seats. I don't know the section.

Hey All,

I have season tix in row 1 of 106 on the end by 107. I can't go to the game Sunday due to family obligations. If anyone is looking for tix to this game in this supporter area and wants row 1 seats, PM me! I'm looking for $80 for the pair to not lose money or B/O. I can email tix to you or you can get them from me tomorrow if you happen to be going to the Flyers game since i'm going.

Bill

Hey all, these 2 tix in 106 are still available for those looking to join the supporters group!

I like Parise, but I put my faith in Kovalchuk in the next decade. I would love for Parise to come for the ride, but he's done terrible in the post season and showed no signs of resigning. Until then, I can't completely jump on his wagon.

He has said repeatedly that he would be open to talk contract but that the Devils have yet to approach him.

• Like 1

I think you guys should get some Parise chants going if he is in the arena.

We have the remainder of the season to show him that the fans want him here for a long time. Make it clear to management that the fans want Zach as a devil for a long time.

This is a really good idea. Show some love!!

I think players and Stevens and the like have been seen sitting in a club between the Goal bar and the Fire bar (Might have been above Fire). Just a potential clue there as a first place to look. You could ask Doc or Dano or somebody if they know if he's there too.

I'd REALLY like to see the classy "You Suck" after a goal go away in favor of a much more classy two syllable "players name" ie ELI-AS or KOVAL-CHUK or BRO-DEUR :giggle: of the player who scored for us. I think the guys will dig it. :koolaid:

Well, the name thing won't happen, 10,000+ say you suck, and 200 would be saying something else (I prefer you suck anyway) but everyone is entitled to their opinion. With this said, a bunch of people are meeting from the forums and facebook at Port 44 around 230 and walking over to the rock at 4pm, if anyone is interested.

I just got another ticket for someone else, there's still some time to sell out the remaining tickets.

Well, the name thing won't happen, 10,000+ say you suck, and 200 would be saying something else (I prefer you suck anyway) but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Yer probably right, I know people like the you suck thing. I just think it is asinine chanting you suck at a goalie/team that is potentially beating us by several goals and has just given up 1. Especially when we are in the sump, in the basement.

& I think it could catch on if the Big Board put up the name thing.

Yer probably right, I know people like the you suck thing. I just think it is asinine chanting you suck at a goalie/team that is potentially beating us by several goals and has just given up 1. Especially when we are in the sump, in the basement.

& I think it could catch on if the Big Board put up the name thing.

Dude I think your idea is awesome, I think it's worth mentioning it to the gameday operations department or production people or whoever is in charge of that stuff.

I heard you guys quite a bit in spurts during the game. I'm just getting over the flu I wouldnt have been much fun but I was with you guys in spirit. The supporters section would be unique like in soccer. The Devils really should take it under advisement. Let me know if we decide to do it again.

The supporters were great tonight! I was in the Fire Lounge, I could hear them all game. They got other parts of the arena to join in on "Let's Go Devils!" often, and when they started a "Marty!" chant, it spread like wildfire. Great job, guys! Hopefully there'll be a supporters game in March when I'm home for Spring Break

For thos of us who couldn't make it, give us the rundown of how it's going?

Mostly of the loud mouths had concentrate on the last row on 106.

But on row 12 of 106 there was Jets fan fully dressed as Jet fans, sometime during the beginning of the first period he started chanting "Let's Go JETS" during the "Let's Go Devils" chant, at that time everybody took as a joke and there was even some " Let's Go Giants" LOL

Problem is sometime past the 10th minute of the first period the guy start chanting " Kovalchuck sucks" during the "Lest' Go Devils" It was killing the chant so, some people on the last Row very polite I should say, step -up and said a couple of times: "Hey man don't that " "Don't do that" but he didn't want to listening, so some of the guys in the back ste up once again this time were more serious like " Hey man shut-up " " Ass-hole shut the f**k up", and that lit the powder for the JETS fan he did not shut up until the end of the first period...

Even when the guys on teh last row had gave up arguing with him, he was still going saying that he was better than the rest because he was a seasson ticket holder, he didn't fear getting eject because he knew every security guard on the Rock. He even threatning us saying would get all of US arrest ( still figuring out how he would do that LOL)

And since he was being such a A55 Hole with all the bitching he sucede in disrupting some of the chants we were trying to put out.

He did return for the 2º period but only after the 10th minute, don't know if some voucher or security talked with him, but he was way quieter compare to the end of the first.

But besides that was smooth sailing all along.

The cheers of "Marty, Marty" were frequent during the second and third periods.

"I heard," Brodeur said. "That goes with the way you play. When you play well, you get these accolades. It's always nice to get the support from the people coming to the games."

Mission Accomplished...good job guys

It was such a great game, though I actually had to move from my original seat (good thing the next to last row of 106 was mostly empty). An usher came up to me and said that I was blocking someone's view. I'm disappointed that someone would actually complain about a person who, you know, came to the game as part of the supporters. I decided that it would be pointless to be in my original seat and had to find a temporary spot for the rest of the first period before moving to a spot where people actually stood for the whole game.

Despite the minor issue, it was just so awesome experiencing our first victory as Supporters. I look forward to the next one of course.