DEVILS SUPPORTERS SECTION - August 16th - come name the section and p

Satans Hockey

I ordered (3) tickets for mu mom dad and sis... I just hope my sister doesn't destroy anyone's ear drums that ^#%#$%# is loud as hell. They got last row, so they may be sitting for part/most of the game, but they will be Loud regardless.

i think they bringing "we believe in 17" and something special for elias posters.

Edited by Dead

Oh I wanted to ask this question quite a while ago, and it is directed at the organizer(s). Do you get the standard group leader benefits from being the leader of a group (e.g. free club seats, tickets to a suite, etc)? If you do I would highly encourage donation of these tickets (using the devils front office) to some children's group. I would see it as another way to "get the word" out that the Devils Supports is about supporting the Devils, while providing some very good PR at no real cost.

Oh I wanted to ask this question quite a while ago, and it is directed at the organizer(s). Do you get the standard group leader benefits from being the leader of a group (e.g. free club seats, tickets to a suite, etc)? If you do I would highly encourage donation of these tickets (using the devils front office) to some children's group. I would see it as another way to "get the word" out that the Devils Supports is about supporting the Devils, while providing some very good PR at no real cost.

Nope, I don't receive any benefits.

i receive a package of losing of my voice and satisfaction of pushing a win, it's a good package.

I had no voice the next day at work, too. Pissed off a whole bunch of customers and I just smiled. Coulda called the f-ing morons and they wouldnt have had a clue.

Cant wait until Friday

Guys got my ticket Im in section 119 row 8 seat 12. I'm looking forward to this and I'm mtg up with a buddy of mine who is sitting in our section as well. So how does everyone feel about meeting at Port 44 at around 6pm and well march over to the Rock together?

I bring one in (with an email saying it's OK) because they like to stop me a lot of times. I only bring it for LGD chants and KILL chants, since they're not allowing drums in after that Viking group used them. I honestly wouldn't recommend bringing one, especially if you're in the lower bowl, but it's your call.

As for Port 44, I know a bunch of people from various forums are heading there around 5PM..I may be there but it's a two hour drive for me so traffic will be the factor.

Well I was thinking about joining you guys until I found the $10 ticket offer and I'm bringing a crotchety friend who won't like the standing. I had 3 seats on my screen in section 131, I check out and get 3 seats in 116. Guess they want that end filled up. :koolaid: No clue how that happened, not sure how to fix it, but we'll be nearby and pitching in with some noise of our own.