DEVILS SUPPORTERS SECTION - August 16th - come name the section and p

Satans Hockey

Some guy in front kept starting it...no biggie but it was probably a little overboard.

PASS SHOOT SCORE is done during the PP

YOU CAN'T DO THAT when the other team takes a penalty

ATTACK ATTACK ATTACKATTACKATTACK randomly

not sure what else has a lot of words

I'm guessing he was referring to the "I believe" chant or the "Forza Devils" chant.

There was one chant in particular that sounded really good, but I couldn't make out the words. It was pretty fast and had a lot of words compared to some of the other chants.

I'm guessing he was referring to the "I believe" chant or the "Forza Devils" chant.

Yep, I just found out it was the "I Believe that We Will Win" chant. It sounded great and looked like a lot of fun to do.

Yea it was a great time. That's me waving the 07 Rally Towel in the clips. I'm glad the rst of the fans appreciate it. I'm definitely sitting up there every supporters game. The entire balcony area was getting into it little by little. It was cool to see the little kids a few sections over start to pick up our chants.

I loved hearing you guys from where i was sitting. sorry i had to bail out when i said i was gonna stay in for the 2nd, (SH has an idea why i had to).

my only gripe has already been addressed a few posts above and hopefully it'll be fixed for the next outing.

otherwise, you brought a ton of energy to an otherwise uninvolved building, other than the late "lets go devils" chant from the lower bowl right before the OT winner.

excellent job. you all should be proud.

the videos already posted are better than mine from center ice, but i'll still see what i have and if its worth uploading.

A big thank you to everyone who came out. It definitely seemed like everyone who bought the tickets was there to support the idea and that was exactly what I wanted for this game. I also thought this was our best game of the 3 so far as well. I do agree that we need to limit the I believe chant.

Stay tuned for the when the next game will be, I'll be posting the date when I find out. Thanks again everyone. It has been a blast getting everyone involved in this and the support behind it from everyone has been very awesome to see.

A big thank you to everyone who came out. It definitely seemed like everyone who bought the tickets was there to support the idea and that was exactly what I wanted for this game. I also thought this was our best game of the 3 so far as well. I do agree that we need to limit the I believe chant.

Stay tuned for the when the next game will be, I'll be posting the date when I find out. Thanks again everyone. It has been a blast getting everyone involved in this and the support behind it from everyone has been very awesome to see.

I had a blast. Thanks for organizing this and creating this thread informing us of this wonderful section. It brought some much needed energy.

Suggstions for chants: I love the I believe chant but I think it should be like this.

I believe

I believe

I believe that we will win

Clap clap clap clap clap

LETS GO DEVILS

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP clap

Let's go Devils

Clap Clap Clap Clap clap

Lets go devils

Something like that. Leaving as it is, is also great too.

I also want to get the rest of the crowd going by doing something like this.

(Whole group) WE SAY LETS GO YOU SAY DEVILS (fast)

(Whole group) WE SAY LETS GO YOU SAY DEVILS (fast)

(Whole group) LETS GO

(rest of the stadium) Devils

(Whole Group) LETS GO

(rest of the stadium) Devils

We can also do more we say chants like when a play.

Overall I had a tremendous time and I never burned more calories at a Devils game before. haha. Fantastic time. I'd do that every game I attend even if I've got tickets elsewhere.

Scoops

I did felt that the "I believe" chant was overused. Maybe it should be saved for one or two moments.

Anyway, I'm thinking that our next game (assuming it's a weekend game in March) would most likely be the the 3/12 game against the Islanders. I think a 3/4 game with the Penguins could be possible, but I highly doubt we'll have the Retro Night game.

If I could make a minor suggestion, I think it would be cool if after every chant we clap it off, so it doesn't just end abruptly and awkwardly with a handful of people getting caught still doing the chant amidst silence. Like a kind of applause type clapping, no organized beat.

Not a major deal but I think it would make the end of each chant sound better, ending with some clapping to fade it out.

Edited by devilsfan26

If I could make a minor suggestion, I think it would be cool if after every chant we clap it off, so it doesn't just end abruptly and awkwardly with a handful of people getting caught still doing the chant amidst silence. Like a kind of applause type clapping, no organized beat.

Not a major deal but I think it would make the end of each chant sound better, ending with some clapping to fade it out.

that's usually what we did in college, clapped and whistled to close out most longer chants.

I do have a bit of a suggestion. How would people feel in wanting to have a group for the Albany Devils game at Atlantic City on February 27th? For one, it's a definite weekend game and on the afternoon. Some people may not be as interested in driving a fair bit of a distance, so it may not be as big of a group.

Maybe if there could be enough interest, we could give that a try. That would ultimately depend on if there's enough ticket availability for that game, since there wouldn't be as much time before the game as the last Supporters game or the next one in March.

I'm in. I'll either drive up by myself or drag some friends along. Since my friends are dirt poor I'll be picking up the tab. I had such a blast last time. Loved standing and screaming my head off. Next time I'm going to pack some Advil and a vicks sucker for my throat. haha. Loved it.

Scoops

Have you thought about making an event page on facebook for these? You would of course invite the people already in the facebook group, and you can also use it as an easy way to have other people already in the group invite other friends to participate as well.

I should be there and will try to bring more than the one buddy I usually go with.

Have you thought about making an event page on facebook for these? You would of course invite the people already in the facebook group, and you can also use it as an easy way to have other people already in the group invite other friends to participate as well.

I should be there and will try to bring more than the one buddy I usually go with.

I made one for one of the games I think but ya good idea, I'll make one up after the link is up and running.

Hey everyone, as a thank you the Devils are offering us free tickets for tonights game against the Sharks. IF YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER YOU MUST BE WILLING TO STAND, BE LOUD, CHANT, AND WEAR RED! Call 973-757-6250 and tell them you are from the Devils Supporters. DO NOT USE THIS OFFER IF YOU DON'T PLAN ON JOINING ALONG WITH US.

Edited by Satans Hockey

Damnit, I really want to take advantage of this since I didn't have the money for the last game and this is free. But I have a friends birthday party to go to that I don't even want to go to in the first place. Do I bail on the party like an a$$hole or do I miss this?

It's not a real party if it's ending at 10pm, so I say go to the game then the party after. (but if you don't want to go in the first place then don't even bother lol)

It's not a real party if it's ending at 10pm, so I say go to the game then the party after. (but if you don't want to go in the first place then don't even bother lol)

Haha true that, it's really just a dinner at a restaurant for one of the guys I play baseball with, I'm not even that close to him at all. Decisions, decisions. Props to the Devils for doing this though!

Hey everyone, as a thank you the Devils are offering us free tickets for tonights game against the Sharks. IF YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OFFER YOU MUST BE WILLING TO STAND, BE LOUD, CHANT, AND WEAR RED! Call 973-757-6250 and tell them you are from the Devils Supporters. DO NOT USE THIS OFFER IF YOU DON'T PLAN ON JOINING ALONG WITH US.

Wow! You guys have officially arrived! Big game with seats available so the team calls in their Home Ice Advantage.

Nice work, SH!