DEVILS SUPPORTERS SECTION - August 16th - come name the section and p

Satans Hockey

I totally agree with you. Hopefully if Ken has any more negativity he can just PM me, like I asked him too.

LOL, little Miss Innocent ass kisser...he means YOU as well. :rolleyes: I love your act at times i really do.

Discussing anything with you is a complete waste of time unless it agrees with you. You're a kid and i doubt anything i say will matter (or that you'll even listen) because if you are anything like you are on boards, it's a waste in private/in person.

• Like 1

LOL, little Miss Innocent ass kisser...he means YOU as well. :rolleyes: I love your act at times i really do.

Discussing anything with you is a complete waste of time unless it agrees with you. You're a kid and i doubt anything i say will matter (or that you'll even listen) because if you are anything like you are on boards, it's a waste in private/in person.

can you please just shut up and let it go i had to read through like 5 pages of your bs and there is nothing relevant at the end of my journey

• Like 1

I agree. Why don't you guys create the official pee pee contest thread so everyone else doesn't have to deal with it in positive threads like this one?

I went ahead and sent Kenny a private message. Let's go ahead and get back on topic in this thread...

I honestly think March 12th will be the best outting for the section yet, since it seems each game more and more people participate, and a Saturday night game is one of the better drawing games (especially against a division rival) that the schedule has to offer.

Am I the only one annoyed that this thread about something real that is positive is being turned into a personal complain fest?

Seriously. I don't think any of these guys have egos. If I was in that section, I might think Rolston or Heddy was acknowledging the fans too. Honest mistake. Big deal.

And for posting quotes from players about the fans...that's what it is all about. This isn't about having an ego but knowing that the players are appreciating what this group set out to do: supporting the team during a tough year and giving them some energy (an actual home ice advantage). The arena seemed loud on TV on Friday and it was awesome. I can't remember a regular season game that loud in years (not including Rangers, Banner raising or Marty record games). Now is it all due to the supporters? Of course not, but you can't deny their energy. Hopefully their energy carries out throughout the building or helps pick up on other energy areas around the building to the point where you won't need to decipher between any sections because the whole stadium is rocking.

I think a few people are just judging this group based on a few groups before them and are ready to pounce on them for no real reason.It's a fvcking cheering section for goodness sake. Everyone is supporting the same team. What is their to fight about?

Edited by devilsrule33
  • Like 1

can you please just shut up and let it go i had to read through like 5 pages of your bs and there is nothing relevant at the end of my journey

Ah, now you find the time to respond to me. Too bad you didn't have the common courtesy to return emails or reply (even when called out) in Marketplace when i sent you pics of an item and you dissapeared. Pick your battles a little better.

• Like 1

Ah, now you find the time to respond to me. Too bad you didn't have the common courtesy to return emails or reply (even when called out) in Marketplace when i sent you pics of an item and you dissapeared. Pick your battles a little better.

do you have a personal issue with everyone on this board? take it somewhere else. are the supporters a little full of themselves? sure they are. still, it's been a huge positive for the team and season where there hasn't been much. but we upset the forum dad so he's going to set us all straight.

Edited by Triumph
  • Like 3

Wow, you really hold a grudge well. Must have been a very long time ago cause I don't even know who you are. If it makes you feel better I humbly apologize for not getting back to you. fyi i dont have any pics

• Like 1

do you have a personal issue with everyone on this board? take it somewhere else. are the supporters a little full of themselves? sure they are. still, it's been a huge positive for the team and season where there hasn't been much. but we upset the forum dad so he's going to set us all straight.

Oh, you. More preaching from another guy who should pick battles better. After all, you self professed your dislike for the older members of the fanbase who were here long before you. You pretty much admitted another time you don't care about how your viewed here, either so don't throw those stones too hard, Brent. I know you have a little crush towards me for viewing you as all stats and no substance, an elitist and your overall lovely, charming self but you're broke here.

Edited by SJP20
  • Like 2

Oh, you. More preaching from another guy who should pick battles better. After all, you self professed your dislike for the older members of the fanbase who were here long before you. You pretty much admitted another time you don't care about how your viewed here, either so don't throw those stones too hard, Brent. I know you have a little crush towards me for viewing you as all stats and no substance, an elitist and your overall lovely, charming self but you're broke here.

lol you came back an hour later to edit this post? wow. who has a crush on whom?

edit: sorry all, will stop the derail. i support the supporters section. i suggest we make an unknown poster insults members of the board thread, this way he can get all his grudges out in public.

Edited by Triumph

lol you came back an hour later to edit this post? wow. who has a crush on whom?

It took me an hour to scan through a very small sample of some of your incredible 20,000+ posts (using keywords) to make sure i understood just how many stones you tend to throw at those who think you're a fraud. You're one of the top grudge holders here to those who dismiss you.

edit: sorry all, will stop the derail. i support the supporters section. i suggest we make an unknown poster insults members of the board thread, this way he can get all his grudges out in public.

Again, more casting stones. If it wasn't for a select few, you'd be posting all that fenwick, corsi and sabermetrics garbage to yourself.

EDIT: How's about an thread charting each time you post about your precious sabermetric forumlas which you use to cover up your true lack of hockey knowledge?

Edited by SJP20
  • Like 1

I may not be a fan of the calling out threads but this would have served a much better purpose than jumping the shark on this thread. Regardless, I love the supporters section both the idea and people willing to put that effort out to get it going. I don't care if it's about ego or whatever the purpose, I think it's a net benefit for the fans, the team and the arena.

unknown poster is just jealous he hasn't been able to buy a game worn jersey(not to mention, shove it down everyones throat on a message board) from someone in the supporters section.

Look! You can photomatch the beer spilled on the crest!

You have brought nothing productive to this thread, get out of here and stop be-littling the greatest effort made by a group of devils fans to bring some noise in the arena ever.

• Like 2

Wow, after just scanning through the last couple pages of this thread, it seems quite apparent to me that obvious troll is obvious. Why don't you guys just put him on ignore? It's literally one guy that's causing all this negative energy. Just stop feeding him.

After one of the most complete and total assclown displays i've ever read on this forum (even for a 19 year old) you provided in the "Rolston Appreciation" thread (where you were owned, made to look foolish, stupid, ignorant and cried like a girl), you have the nerve to post that. You're yet another one in the last page or so who should pick battles more carefully or watch where you cast stones.

• Like 1

unknown poster is just jealous he hasn't been able to buy a game worn jersey(not to mention, shove it down everyones throat on a message board) from someone in the supporters section.

Look! You can photomatch the beer spilled on the crest!

You have brought nothing productive to this thread, get out of here and stop be-littling the greatest effort made by a group of devils fans to bring some noise in the arena ever.

You're 18 years old. When you grow up, you'll realize just how stupid, ignorant, and downright retarted of a post that was.

I'm not saying i don't appreciate the effort, passion, emotion and butts in the seats. I do. I've never said otherwise. You're a group of people putting yourselves out there in public view and in a "light" among other fans. If some of you can't take a little public questioning, criticism, and comments that come with that, then you're going to find yourselves held in the same infamous regard as the Crazies. And fast.

Edited by SJP20
  • Like 1

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by unknown poster . View it anyway?

Alright, I admit it, I peeked. Pretty much exactly what I expected. :rolleyes:

Only posting this to encourage others to do the same. I apologize for adding a couple more off-topic posts to the thread, hopefully it gets back on track here soon.

I love being a part of the Supporters. I also go to game when there isnt a Supporters section and chant as well. It has nothing to do with ego we are just excited that this has started and the organization likes it.

We all love this team and we all chant and cheer for them. That being said the Supporters have added to the atmosphere at the Rock. Thats all lets not argue amongst eachother. I will be.at the Weds game againdt the Canes and March 12th with the Supporters.