GDT-12/18/10 NJD Vs. Atlanta 7:00 PM

Quinn01

This misnomer somehow continues, this is not your father's ATL Thrashers!

Atlanta is a GOOD team. Their top pair Enstrom/Buff is IMHO one of the best in the league.

Pav is playing well.

They have some young fire in Kane, Little, and of course bergs that is enviable.

The coach has everyone buying into the system.

I'd love to see this team go deep on a run - they have earned it after being burnt by the media and Kovy.

I was implying how awful we are. I suppose Atlanta is in the 6-8 range, but could be wrong. I don't pay attention to the standings. it wasn't a knock on the team. if they have us by 19, it frightens me to think what the Pens have us by.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Thrashers are still the Thrashers. They can't play defense to save their lives and their goaltending is shaky. Their PP keeps them above water. If they make the playoffs they would be one and done. Still this is a marked improvement over Thrasher teams of the last few seasons.

The Devils have not lost in Atlanta since I moved here. I am afraid that streak is in peril.

I am fully on board with tank plan. The Devils are not too far from Toronto or Edmonton. At the end of the year teams tend to be pretty bunched up. One win can be enough to go from a top pick to a crap shoot. Look at the Thrashers in 2008. Finished with 76 points, just 3 points worse than the Islanders and Blues. TANK IT UP! Let's Go Thrashers!

:gd: :gd: :gd: :gd:

I will be watching (hopefully) the game at a bar, so 1 tequila shot for each goal we score! I hope I am not able to walk out of the bar without help... Needless to say I am NOT driving tonight :)

If your goal is to get sh!t-slammed drunk, you should take a shot every time the Devils shoot wide, hit a post or put it right into the goalie's crest. They'll have to carry you out.

Some side notes:

Taormina had a set back on the ice and has stopped skating.

Josefson is skating and shooting but not practicing with the team yet.

Fraser is seeing the DR Monday, and if cleared will practice with the team next week.

Lou said that he doesnt expect any players to come back from injuries before Christmas.

Some side notes:

Taormina had a set back on the ice and has stopped skating.

Josefson is skating and shooting but not practicing with the team yet.

Fraser is seeing the DR Monday, and if cleared will practice with the team next week.

Lou said that he doesnt expect any players to come back from injuries before Christmas.

sh!t man that avatar is epic!

The Thrashers are still the Thrashers. They can't play defense to save their lives and their goaltending is shaky. Their PP keeps them above water. If they make the playoffs they would be one and done. Still this is a marked improvement over Thrasher teams of the last few seasons.

The Devils have not lost in Atlanta since I moved here. I am afraid that streak is in peril.

I am fully on board with tank plan. The Devils are not too far from Toronto or Edmonton. At the end of the year teams tend to be pretty bunched up. One win can be enough to go from a top pick to a crap shoot. Look at the Thrashers in 2008. Finished with 76 points, just 3 points worse than the Islanders and Blues. TANK IT UP! Let's Go Thrashers!

Really I would trade ANYONE on the Devils including Parise for Enstrom and Buff.

Hell of a defence pair.