GDT - 12/21/10 NJD vs Washington 7:30pm (VS)

mmajeski06

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah that sounds about right, no wonder why he's a soft pv$$y. [no offense to anyone who plays it from the boards, but you're not a professional hockey player]

Not to lay a hot tottie all over your parade here but alot of the Devils play golf in the off season.

76646915.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892140FEB0FF7845C57D851CE7275F3B7D4C103EC8349B177A7B7099E3D87A216E62

golfclassic.jpg

Payne, Mosquito, and Teddybear are not the problem here. They need to get experience and will make some mistakes along the way. The devils have to unload the old guys who don't try anymore and play these kids. So the Devils will have a couple bad years, but there will be hope.

Edited by sirjohn

In the 1st period when the game was scoreless, the Capital's coach was asked what he thought so far. He wasn't happy and said they needed to be more aggressive in NJ's zone. During the second period, with NJ down by a goal, MacLean said the Devils were playing fine and they should do OK....shortly after those comments, Washington scored twice. You know.

Edited by dantesinferno

Payne, Mosquito, and Teddybear are not the problem here. They need to get experience and will make some mistakes along the way. The devils have to unload the old guys who don't try anymore and play these kids. So the Devils will have a couple bad years, but there will be hope.

mark fayne is a horrendous hockey player. he has played awful all season, he has ZERO situational awareness, ZERO positional awareness, its a miracle he's still up here.

that or proof our management has no freaking clue what to do right now.

i think its both.

Poor marty. Although this is the first time in his career he's had to go through this so you cant feel too bad. Where o where have our defensemen gone. This team is a joke.

Now everyone can see how over-rated he was. He should have retired and he would have gotten away with the biggest fraud ever in the NHL.

In the 1st period when the game was scoreless, the Capital's coached was asked what he thought so far. He wasn't happy and said they needed to be more aggressive in NJ's zone. During the second period, with NJ down by a goal, MacLean said the Devils were playing fine and they should do OK....shortly after those comments, Washington scored twice. You know.

Good point.

if both brodeur and fayne are not sitting on the bench for THE ENTIRE 3rd, i will not even bother buying tickets for thursday.

You honestly feel Brodeur is at fault in this game? I just don't understand how anyone in their right mind can even worry about the goalie when this defense and team is so fvcking bad. And what is a goalie supposed to do when absolute bombs can be teed off on him because his forwards are too lazy to back check after making awful turnovers at the other end of the ice? What the hell can you possibly do when a guy like Fayne is playing in front of you? This is a death sentence for any goalie. There is no point in beating this horse any further. Anybody who thinks this team would be better with a "better" goalie is out to lunch or just hasn't watched this team play. We suck so hard right now it's not even funny.

This game was literally pissed away in 5 minutes. In a twisted way I'm actually watching the games just to see how bad this team can fvck something up.

Lou really needs to find a way to get another serviceable d-man on this team. Somebody who can just take a fvcking shift and not turn sh!t completely upside down. Losing is one thing but you just can't keep on getting blown out like this.

Edited by Sickman

I noticed this too. Speaks volumes for me.

In the 1st period when the game was scoreless, the Capital's coached was asked what he thought so far. He wasn't happy and said they needed to be more aggressive in NJ's zone. During the second period, with NJ down by a goal, MacLean said the Devils were playing fine and they should do OK....shortly after those comments, Washington scored twice. You know.

sickman, its not a matter of it being marty's fault, its a matter of somehow sending a message, and since the nutless wonder doesn't want to freaking show any behind the bench, you pull your starter.

i swear to christ, i cant make it a full season with maclueless behind the bench, i really dont think i could handle that disaster.

Now everyone can see how over-rated he was. He should have retired and he would have gotten away with the biggest fraud ever in the NHL.

You are an idiot. A breakaway, two guys unguarded in front of the net, and a wide open blast from the circle? Yea those are all marty's fault. He has made some great saves in this game and been completely left out to dry. If anyone should retire its you from being a devils fan, because you are now ripping on the only guy out there who looks like he's trying tonight.