DFC Dinner with the Devils

Weekes Head

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not hard to run into them. Most of them are nice guys. I think I ran into about half the boys last weekend (vtines day weekend). I actually ran into Hale at the local florist buying roses, I noticed him and didn't say much (i usually let them live their lives, u know. Gomez was with his family at the time) Hale said hi to me, when he saw my Devil logo chain.

It's not hard to run into them. Most of them are nice guys. I think I ran into about half the boys last weekend (vtines day weekend). I actually ran into Hale at the local florist buying roses, I noticed him and didn't say much (i usually let them live their lives, u know. Gomez was with his family at the time) Hale said hi to me, when he saw my Devil logo chain.

Where did you see them?

I just wait after the game!

I got no player... :(

But, I won the little stocking on the table! :lol:

I forgot about that, my wife won the stocking. :lol:

Yup! My question was "The person at the table who has a birthday closest to February 27th, the date Coach Burns appears in his 1000th game." And that was meeeeeee!!!! :clap:

We had Bobby Carpenter at our table and Elias was at the table right next to us. My hubby won the stocking with the same Marty's birthday question, Rock. Ha, ha. I won the door prize movies and dinner at Pizza Uno. I waited in Marty's line forever after waiting in the "a-k" line and having a last name beginning with "K" we lucked into the slowest registration lady there! Oh well! I did manage to get Friesen and, of course, Little G's autographs then time ran out. Got Bobby's autograph at the table. He was cracking me up. What a funny guy. Someone asked him who his favorite Devil is to work with. He was thinking and I said, jokingly, "shhh..Elias is right there", and he looks over at him and says, "Aaaa, he wouldn't understand anyway"! :rofl: How about Doc forgetting Friesen, huh? Think Jeff was worried that maybe he was traded and didn't know yet? Friesen's standing there and Doc goes "Brian Gionta" and everybody's laughing and Jeff's just looking around and then G sneaks out from behind him, all smiles? :lol: Then he skips over him again to Langenbrunner and Jeff just moved aside shrugging his shoulders. Poor Jeff.

On a side note, my husband washed his hands between Marty and Pat Burns, speaking French, and peed between Sarge and Igor, talking Russian. Ha, ha. :P Men have all the luck! Bah. Had alot of fun, but my feet were killing me.

Edited by poohbear