Superstitious

CarpathianForest

So I put a Devils window sticker on my car before this season. SHould I remove it? It may turn the season around.

I also have little superstitions here and there. For one, I don't wear any Devils gear on game days. I guess it's something to do with my OCD. Anyone else have weird things like that?

No. The sole reason this is happening is because this is the one year that most analysts had us finishing near the top. Seeing as how analysts are always proven embarrassingly wrong with this team through the years, this record was the only logical outcome.

Yep...I've definitely thought of this logic before.

I bet my friend $100 straight up that the Devils would finish with more points than the Rangers. (suckers bet right....wrong) I think i had a part in this jinxed season.

Ouch, I only bet my buddy a case of beer that the Devils would finish higher than the leafs.

I bet my friend $100 straight up that the Devils would finish with more points than the Rangers. (suckers bet right....wrong) I think i had a part in this jinxed season.

I bet this guy (a Rangers fan) two years straight on who would finish higher, Devils or Rangers, loser wears the other team's jersey to work for a day. Two straight years he wore a Daneyko sweater to work. This year, because I moved, no bet.

The bad season is probably my fault.

So I put a Devils window sticker on my car before this season. SHould I remove it? It may turn the season around.

I also have little superstitions here and there. For one, I don't wear any Devils gear on game days. I guess it's something to do with my OCD. Anyone else have weird things like that?

Keep it there until we get a top draft pick, but immediately remove and destroy afterwards.

:uni:

You're a little late in thinking that. Maybe at the beginning of November.....

I will tend to wear the same jersey to Trenton games if they won the last one. If they didn't I'll wear a different one. If I get desperate (or embarrased) enough I'll pull out my Titans jersey.

You're a little late in thinking that. Maybe at the beginning of November.....

I will tend to wear the same jersey to Trenton games if they won the last one. If they didn't I'll wear a different one. If I get desperate (or embarrased) enough I'll pull out my Titans jersey.

I put the sticker on in September. I've been rethinking my decision since the Dallas game.

I bet this guy (a Rangers fan) two years straight on who would finish higher, Devils or Rangers, loser wears the other team's jersey to work for a day. Two straight years he wore a Daneyko sweater to work. This year, because I moved, no bet.

The bad season is probably my fault.

At least you don't have to wear a Ranger jersey.

Dan_De_Vero_og_Gaah_617588b.jpg

Is it just me or is Gaahl just not that intimidating now that he has a fur coat wearing boyfriend?

He'll still tie you up and force you to drink your own blood. I only have one Gorgoroth album and I think that's all I need.

Did you see him on vice guide to everything? I looked for the clip but couldn't find it.

They asked him some question and he replied that they weren't asking the right questions so they asked him what were the right questions and he just sat there silent for like forever.

He'll still tie you up and force you to drink your own blood. I only have one Gorgoroth album and I think that's all I need.

Did you see him on vice guide to everything? I looked for the clip but couldn't find it.

They asked him some question and he replied that they weren't asking the right questions so they asked him what were the right questions and he just sat there silent for like forever.

Gaahl is trying to replace Varg as the biggest douche in black metal. The vice guide video highlighted just that. Gorgoroth without Infernus isn't really Gorgoroth.