GDT - 12/23/10 - NYI@NJD

Devs4LordStanley

My 1st GDT! Hopefully Lemaire will straighten their a$$es tonight.

Preview:

The Atlantic Division rivals are meeting for the second time this season. The Islanders ended a 14-game losing streak with a 2-0 victory at the Nassau Coliseum on Nov. 26 as Rick DiPietro made 29 saves for the shutout. New Jersey outshot the Islanders 13-1 in the third period but couldn't solve DiPietro, who was placed on injured reserve on Tuesday.

http://devils.nhl.com/club/preview.htm?id=2010020508

:gd:

jacques-lemaire-and-stanley-cup-banner-67391ed738d7bef1_large.jpg

Edited by Devs4LordStanley

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just WIN THIS game Devils and take it from there.

This game they have to win. It would be very embarrassing if they didn't. Lemaire back for the 3-peat I hope turns this team around. At least they will be better defensively which leads to more offense. One game at a time now and it does start tonight to get back into the race. It is not over yet for these Devils this season. I still believe they can get it done. They did it the first half of last season so they can do it now. Players and the veteran players especially Langenbrunner has to put all differences aside and shut up and play some hockey as well as listening to Lemaire. Just fvcking win this game tonight Devils so we can all have a nice Christmas!

LETS GO DEVILS!!!