GDT - 12/23/10 - NYI@NJD

Devs4LordStanley

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 41 old goalie is kicking the 38 yr old Marty. Marty is #1 for the Devils and has played 1100 games (probably set a record) as of tonight but, do I have to post it, he continues to suck. Lou it's is time for the movement of Marty Brodeur to save face and not embarrass him any further. Does anyone want him? Lou as usually waited too late to move him to get something in return. Typical Lou.

He has been doing a little better lately imo. I don't know if that is because Fayne is so damn awful that he makes Greene look good?

Probably. Although the when you are a defensive pairing, the suckage is shared equally.

5-1. 14 goals allowed by Marty in his last 7.5 periods of play.

Hedberg needs to start against the Leafs on the 26th. And if he wins, he plays again, and so forth.

And Lou needs to work on acquiring a young goalie from somewhere.

This Rolson goalie is amazing. Once i got past his name (it sounds like rolston) i realized that the Islanders have a very good future ahead of them with this young fellow. Funny how all these teams the devils play have some amazing goalie, who for some reason , is less than spectacular in other games. anyhow, just heard islanders scored agian. Just after i opened yet another beer. So if i had six beers, and someone scored after my opening them, the islanders 5 and the devils 1, i have come to the conclusion that every six pack will get me one devil goal. i have a lot of work to do. excuse me.

This Rolson goalie is amazing. Once i got past his name (it sounds like rolston) i realized that the Islanders have a very good future ahead of them with this young fellow. Funny how all these teams the devils play have some amazing goalie, who for some reason , is less than spectacular in other games. anyhow, just heard islanders scored agian. Just after i opened yet another beer. So if i had six beers, and someone scored after my opening them, the islanders 5 and the devils 1, i have come to the conclusion that every six pack will get me one devil goal. i have a lot of work to do. excuse me.

What an absolute joke. I genuinly do not know why I stay up for these games. Every man in a red jersey ought to be thoroughly ashamed of the performances they have been putting in.

you really need three different names to make it seem like people are agreeing with your points.

original_image.png?1293156155

Sad, but true. Just made a pathetic giveaway to an Islander. Geezus.

sigh. 13 shots, 5 goals....stats are often misleading but that's an ugly one.

That bears the hallmark of having a crappy goalie.

Edited by coldply123