Bizarre Tweet of the year

thelastonealive

@TGfireandice Rod Pelley saw Mark (N)Єverson of NY Post when stuck on Route 280 last night. (N)Єverson gave Rod his winter coat and hat because he had none.

Why is Rod Pelley running around the dead of winter without a winter coat and hat? He'll catch his death!

Apparently Elias and Zajac got stranded overnight on the highway as well, not sure if that made it up here anywhere. It's also on TG's blog.

Edit: The N's are auto-added, even in tweets it appears. :lol:

Edited by thelastonealive

Nice of him to stop and help. He really didnt have to ontop of that considering he didnt have a coat. I was out this morning blowing the snow off my driveway and I couldnt be out there for mroe then 20 min with gloves and a winter coat over my sweater. He must have been freezing his ass off. I hope he kept his car running with the heat on.

Keep up the good work Pelly. Your goin' places. :koolaid:

280's West Orange Hills (between exits 10 and 6) are absolute death traps when ice/snow is present. avoid at all costs. take south orange avenue if you must out of newark - or do 78. but judging by arnott's long ride home - that was no better.

This. Depending on where you have to go, you could take 78 or 22/Parkway or even 21/46/3 to avoid. Even today, on my commute in, I skipped 280 and went straight to 3.

Good job to Rod, he gets +1 reallife.

I feel bad for Zajac and Elias. Sleeping in your car, even though I'm sure they were in a real nice one, is not fun. They all should have gotten hotel rooms in Newark for the night and saved themselves all this trouble. What a bummer.

The real question is does anyone know if they had a pee jar?

I feel bad for Zajac and Elias. Sleeping in your car, even though I'm sure they were in a real nice one, is not fun. They all should have gotten hotel rooms in Newark for the night and saved themselves all this trouble. What a bummer.

zajac probably figured hed be fine....we have some crazy storms here that don't shut down the city..guess he was wrong!!

The real question is does anyone know if they had a pee jar?

No need for a pee jar..thats what outsides for!!