GDT: YOUR NEW JERSEY DEVILS VS NY RANGERS 12/29 7PM

ThreeCups

Dear Devils!

You can lose any number of games you want this season. It's a lost cause anyway and at least you're going to get a top class prospect for playing like sh!t all season long. But if you quit against the RANGERS, I'm going to be MAD. Please win tonight.

Thanks,

Revan

• Like 1

I have a feeling it's going to get reallllllllly ugly at the rock tonight.

If you mean in the crowd, then I agree 100%. I think this is going to be by far the ugliest game in the crowd in a very long time. The Rangers fans who show up are going to make sure they rub in the fact that we suck and I think our fans patience is going to be very thin when it comes to dealing with them.

I hope I'm wrong but I really just don't see it going well tonight in the crowd.

If you mean in the crowd, then I agree 100%. I think this is going to be by far the ugliest game in the crowd in a very long time. The Rangers fans who show up are going to make sure they rub in the fact that we suck and I think our fans patience is going to be very thin when it comes to dealing with them.

I hope I'm wrong but I really just don't see it going well tonight in the crowd.

I can't predict what I'll do myself. I know I can get aggressive.

I know there are rags fans paying through the nose to see this game tonight. My friend sits in 110 row 6 or so and sold his tickets for $175 each! His wife is sick and can not go. Sold out game for sure, and well selling 100's for the price of club seats is priceless.

Now seeing the rags fans cry after spending that much on the seats :D :D :D:gd: Do it tonight!!! WIN WIN WIN!!

I agree that this could be a bad experience for some fans at the game, tensions will be high that is for sure. However the majority of the fans (yes rangers included) are respectful. It is the outliers that are a$$holes. I have been to MSG when the devils got killed with 3 goals against in 3 minutes and well the rangers fans next to me were cool as hell.

Edited by Dead

I know there are rags fans paying through the nose to see this game tonight. My friend sits in 110 row 6 or so and sold his tickets for $175 each! His wife is sick and can not go. Sold out game for sure, and well selling 100's for the price of club seats is priceless.

Not surprised to hear that. They've been waiting a while for us to blow so they can rub our noses in it. I just hope our fans kick the sh!t out of any of them who get obnoxious. Someone has to remind them their lousy franchise still has only one Cup in 71 years.

I want to see some passion and energy for a FULL 60 minutes! None of this strong "first 10 minutes of the game" play, then a letdown the rest of the game.

I think this song is most appropriate for our game tonight and the whole Devils-Rangers rivalry in general:

"howling tracks of hell they're coming, black storm on the rise

they fill our temples with their lies

the snakes come slithering

anarchy

chaotic hunters rise

spit in their evil eyes

stand our ground with hate and fury; fear that comes will die

our enemies have come to life"

I think this song is most appropriate for our game tonight and the whole Devils-Rangers rivalry in general:

"howling tracks of hell they're coming, black storm on the rise

they fill our temples with their lies

the snakes come slithering

anarchy

chaotic hunters rise

spit in their evil eyes

stand our ground with hate and fury; fear that comes will die

our enemies have come to life"

Ah, yes. Feel-good music. :D