RUMOR-Buzz is Devils & Maple Leafs trade close

brodeur14301991

Buzz is Devils & Maple Leafs trade close (Pending Physicals) Jaime Langenbrunner possibly going to Leafs for - Carl Gunnarsson

http://twitter.com/#!/incarceratedbob

and he also says this: **NHL BREAKING NEWS** Tmrw Rolston will be a Islander (Possibly for a few hours or until deadline) & Langenbrunner 2 Leafs (Next 48-72HRS)

Edited by brodeur14301991

who is incarcerated bob and why should i trust him?

EDIT: im really asking. im so out of the twitter loop. he could be lou lamoriello for all i know. i dont UNDERSTAND twitter.

Same guy who said Washington was trading Semin to the Islanders, so basically, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Pay no mind to it.

who is incarcerated bob and why should i trust him?

EDIT: im really asking. im so out of the twitter loop. he could be lou lamoriello for all i know. i dont UNDERSTAND twitter.

He work for WFAN but he breaks sports news quicker then anybody else if you follow baseball he reported the Greinke trade about 12 hours before anybody else, also reported the Islanders tradign Wiznewski a while before anynody else

We'll see if it's true or not, but is Gunnarsson any good? I mean, I see his stats, I can read. But is he solid defensively and what pair did he play on?

Not that it matters, I just want Langs gone. ;-)

Edited by Revan

He work for WFAN but he breaks sports news quicker then anybody else if you follow baseball he reported the Greinke trade about 12 hours before anybody else, also reported the Islanders tradign Wiznewski a while before anynody else

Well from what I've heard he sometimes is accurate and sometimes not, which makes him better than Єklund (2.3% accurate) but hardly reliable. I don't see why the Leafs would do this at all since Langs has a one-year deal and they're so far out of the playoff race themselves...then again they really don't want to be giving up ANOTHER lottery pick to Boston in the Kessel deal :giggle:

Buzz is Devils & Maple Leafs trade close (Pending Physicals) Jaime Langenbrunner possibly going to Leafs for - Carl Gunnarsson

http://twitter.com/#!/incarceratedbob

and he also says this: **NHL BREAKING NEWS** Tmrw Rolston will be a Islander (Possibly for a few hours or until deadline) & Langenbrunner 2 Leafs (Next 48-72HRS)

This guy is very accurate

0 for 1.. :doh1:

24 Years old. 1 real season in the NHL in which he had 3 goals 12 assists and overall +/- 8. This season he has 1 goal 3 assists and a +/- -4. He could be a solid addition to the defense.

Id put him with Tallinder.

Edited by Quinn01