2011 Resolutions?

Pepperkorn

Just wondering. Anyone have anything they've resolved to do?

We so rarely do fun off topic things anymore... that's fine with me! It's just more fun to me here... I don't like Facebook. I hate to have people I know fully comprehend how self-involved I am :giggle:

I'm not sure I have any yet... I always say take better care of myself and keep the house cleaner... it's been the same since as long as I can remember -- like when I re-read my old journals (from 8th grade we're talking now -- through to about 2008 when I saw it's always the same) every year starts the same and I always seem to think it's some new and amazing epiphany

I set myself a $hit load in the summer after i split up with my GF.

I guess I could try and be more greatful for what I have , and happy/positive?

But my main goal is to finnish what i started in the summer, which is going really well.

• 4 weeks later...

To use the latest Disney catch phrase: And how's that workin' out for ya?

While travelling over the Holidays McDonalds shafted us on a Happy Meal toy and was just horrid. So we haven't been there since. We just got a Sonic down here - haven't tried it yet. Looks interesting -- but it all seems like the same crap anyhow.

To use the latest Disney catch phrase: And how's that workin' out for ya?

While travelling over the Holidays McDonalds shafted us on a Happy Meal toy and was just horrid. So we haven't been there since. We just got a Sonic down here - haven't tried it yet. Looks interesting -- but it all seems like the same crap anyhow.

As far as fast food goes, Sonic is pretty good. Their tots are awesome. Much better then french fries. But yeah its the best garbage you could put in your body.

• 3 weeks later...

Mine has been to start going to church again and get better situated with my religion.

So far it's been an amazing experience. Only missed church twice so far (work hates me) and I feel like every time I come out of it I'm a better person. I've also started reading the bible almost everyday and it's just been great =).

Funny I'm posting this on a DEVILS forum =P

Stop getting into arguments for little things that don't mean anything, find a girlfriend, and find a new job. Went ok until there, but finding a girlfriend is really, really hard...i'd love her to be a little into hockey... :giggle: (maybe that is the problem...=

i just recently joined this club.

and just found out tonight she was seeing/dating on the side before we finally broke up. NEVER AGAIN will I do a long distance relationship, regardless of how long we were together before moving.

I know I shouldn't be too pissed, more disappointed in myself cause I had THAT feeling and pretty much saw this one coming. :argh:

Oh and I resolved to get back into athletic shape [the shape i was in during undergrad] so far I've dropped 17 pounds since the start of the year [went from 198 to 181].

I hope to be in the 170's by summer. If I can pull it off, I'll weigh as much as I did when i graduated high school.