fvck THIS sh!tSBURGH TEAM

ghdi

Semi-Devils related. It's interesting Paul Martin is only on pace for 30 points. I know a lot of people thought he would explode for points in Pittsburgh, but like Gomez, the Devils don't seem to have been holding him back.

my guess is that he's too busy with his side project of curing cancer (that lou refused to let him do).

Great series. I really came away liking both teams. That quote is going to leave a lot of people in Pittsburgh angry.

I think Dan Bylsma came away looking the best from this show. Just seems like a good guy and an awesome coach to play for. Boudreau came out the worst. Just seemed like he didn't know what he was doing. I would not want him coaching any team that didn't have the talent the Caps did.

Absolutely loved the players' interaction with the refs. That was stuff was really cool to see. Loved the ref laughing off Cooke's statement that he missed 7 crosschecks to the back, then going to the Caps bench saying, "you hear I missed 7 crosschecks, I must be the worst referee."

You can absolutely tell why players from different teams hate each other, but why guys on their team love that guy to death. They all play a nasty style on the ice, but they are all the same off of it.

Semi-Devils related. It's interesting Paul Martin is only on pace for 30 points. I know a lot of people thought he would explode for points in Pittsburgh, but like Gomez, the Devils don't seem to have been holding him back.

it's worse than that, his actual clip is lower when you consider:

first 7 games: 1-6-7

next 34 games: 2-6-8

the 2 goals came in the same game. well, at least they can say they didn't sign Sergei Gonchar, who isn't going to let Kovy and Andy Greene win the - title without a fight

that was for me, wasn't it.

no not really. i do think there's this mentality that the devils don't use their players right and when they leave they always play better. i'm not buying it, especially in the case of martin - he's an excellent defenseman, but he's not going to turn into bobby orr.