GDT 1/6/11 Devils vs. Flyers

ZeroGravityFat

Devils need some grit for this game they have no real fighters, Not sure how they are going to handle the big bodies on Philthy, But as always I will cheering them on!

Lets Go Devils!!!!!

On another note I am flying back home to NJ to see family and need to find a Devils Jersey tried looking on line but do not know who to trust for quality. I would appreciate anyone can let me know where to go when im in Jersey or where on line I can get a good deal. Thank you in advance.

Devils gameday videos have been officially downgraded from metal to jazzy pop:

CF that video has damaged me for life.... lol

PS Nothing but Metalica and Black Sabbath for the rest of the week for me!!!!!!

Edited by Devs1965

Just don't get scored on the first three or four shots. Maybe we can take the lead this time and keep up the pressure...then we might have a chance to even loose in overtime or a shootout...;)

Seriously. If we keep working hard THE WHOLE game, there is a chance. And please, have your head in game guys. Anytime we got scored on they totally lost concentration for a few minutes, which is not acceptable.

Let's go Devils.

Edited by franconianhell

I don't care if they win or lose; I would be happy to see consistent hard effort from the whole team for 3 solid FULL periods. The kind of effort you should give to show you appreciate being able to play at the NHL level and get paid for it. Skate fast, hit hard, make em' pay for standing in the crease.

Play hard Devils, kick some ass and make us proud!

AT the very least, put up a fight. This is a rival.

Jamie Langenbrunner won't be playing tonight

Intersting...not to read into it too much...but maybe a potential trade is finally nearly completed

Edit: just read the other thread about langs, looks like it's happening!

Edited by Devilsfan118