Langenbrunner to Dallas. 3rd round conditional pick coming back

DevsFan7545

That just gives him more options for benchings...

Slightly off-topic: But quintessential Lemaire from last season in a game when Bergfors scored two goals for the Devils... he's asked after the game, "How did you like Bergfors' game tonight?" and he responds, "I liked two shifts. Not counting the goals." Bergie, meet Lou's suite with food & a view of the ice. Next up, Tedenby.

Anyway. Back to the chaos.

Your right. But I just hate to see it as he and Parise had great chemistry.

The way this season went this had to happen with Langenbrunner. This move has to be the first of a long series of movies where Lou gets it right. He's hasn't made a good trade since the Friesen for Sykora trade.

Via Twitter: Dallas_Dave Langenbrunner to LA for either a pick or a prospect, I'm told. Could be Voynov, but too early to get into specifics. D-day deal likely.

I get that you are in a frenzy.

Will you PLEASE stop posting sh!t thats a week old already.

IF its not current don't post it while everyone here is waiting with baited breath ... please (With respect)

At his worst, he was a glorified past-his-prime 3rd line winger with declining talents and an annoying attitude. His blatant penalties and "who, me?" reactions to those penalties pissed me off. His well-documented sh!t-fit was embarrassing as a fan of the player and the team. But, at his best, he was a 25-goal scorer with leadership and talent. He was no small factor in our cup in 2003, behind Freeze I think he was our best forward that cup run. I loved seeing him lead the ZZPops line, chasing the 30 goal season under Sutter. I'll miss the 07-08 langs, not this years' Langs. He used to be a hell of a hockey player. I'll still wear my Langenbrunner jersey to games with pride, but it was pretty clear that his time was up.

We'll find out if his time was up, but his time with the Devils was clearly up. I'm with Manta and I think he's going to be a solid asset for a contender.

greene is worth more than langenbrunner or arnott.

Unlikely as he's been horrible this year. I don't think Lou is going to trade him.

We'll find out if his time was up, but his time with the Devils was clearly up. I'm with Manta and I think he's going to be a solid asset for a contender.

if they think they are getting a top 6 forward, they are sorely mistaken. langenbrunner can be effective as a 3rd liner and PKer.

I get that you are in a frenzy.

Will you PLEASE stop posting sh!t thats a week old already.

IF its not current don't post it while everyone here is waiting with baited breath ... please (With respect)

I was just posting sh!t that is going around. I havent seen that nor have I seen it on the boards. Just sayin.

I was just posting sh!t that is going around. I havent seen that nor have I seen it on the boards. Just sayin.

Read other sites - its been everywhere.

At least try to date reference the Twitter post if its older - rather than just throwing it up - its confusing some folks.

... and everyone is at the trigger with a situation like this.

When you factor in that Greene only makes 750k, it increases his value significantly.

Not when you are a terrible defenseman who is overrated as a puck-mover. He's a 3rd-pairing defenseman.

Its apparently going around that he waived his NTC, was told he was going and to pack his stuff, but is still waiting to hear where he is going.

Why would LL hold info out on that? That the deal is just about complete but isnt there yet?

Read other sites - its been everywhere.

At least try to date reference the Twitter post if its older - rather than just throwing it up - its confusing some folks.

... and everyone is at the trigger with a situation like this.

Yes sir. My mistake sir. Please dont beat me.

Edited by Quinn01

Its apparently going around that he waived his NTC, was told he was going and to pack his stuff, but is still waiting to hear where he is going.

...dude, you're re-capping stuff that's been mentioned and quoted several times. Just go easy until new info pops up. Which, in this case, will probably be only when it's confirmed he's been traded, then again to the team, then we wait for the conflicting reports of what's involved (see: Kovalchuk deal involving Clarkson, Palmieri, Josefson, Cormier).

Why would LL hold info out on that? That the deal is just about complete but isnt there yet?

Do you really think they (meaning the Devils) say anything about a deal that wasnt done yet? My guess is that there is a preliminary deal done.

Its not a conspiracy, its good business practice. He may also be trying to get a better deal for us by playing teams against each other in the bidding.

...dude, you're re-capping stuff that's been mentioned and quoted several times. Just go easy until new info pops up. Which, in this case, will probably be only when it's confirmed he's been traded, then again to the team, then we wait for the conflicting reports of what's involved (see: Kovalchuk deal involving Clarkson, Palmieri, Josefson, Cormier).

Yah....I know I am recapping. I was recapping for my question that was right below that. :rolleyes:

Re: The Langs trade talk ...

TSNBobMcKenzie Teams said to be most interested and locales he's likely to waive for include Dallas, St. Louis and San Jose. Stay tuned.

I figured St. Louis wouldn't want another plugger with difficulty scoring; they have talented guys who are having issues putting the puck in the net as it is. They are having a rash of injuries, though - and you know JD is familiar with Langenbrunner.

San Jose... how would he fit under the cap? They're close to it as-is.